Chapter Six

When I looked up to question Chase, demand he explain, I saw he'd already gone. I sighed. Of course. I'd only just met this guy and his strange siblings less than a day ago, and I was already starting to go insane.

Vampires. Yeah, right. My mind is playing tricks on me, I'd hallucinated seeing fangs and glowing red eyes.

But how could I explain the feeling on his teeth buried in my neck? And the puncture wounds?

My eyes shot up to the door when I heard somebody cough, signalling their presence, and irritation.

Another, younger looking guy who looked roughly 17 stood where Chase had been.

"Hello, Sophia. I'm Ronan. I'm here to briefly explain the rules to you" the lack of emotion his voice contained honestly terrified me. How could anyone be so unfeeling?

"Are you human?" I asked, curious. He didn't respond. He just started listing rules, as if that was what he was programmed to do.

"Don't try to run, or there will be... consequences. You are not permitted to leave without your Master, which I'm sure you are aware is Chase for you. My Master is Flynn."

So he is human I thought. Barely. What did Flynn do to him? He's like a freaking zombie!

Ronan droned on in his nonchalant voice.

"You must do whatever your Master asks of you, no questions asked. You have no right to refuse them, they are above you. Don't speak out of turn. Never call your Master by anything other what he tells you. Also, never look you Master in the eye without permission. It's disrespectful. If you do, you're saying you're an equal. If you break any rules, prepare to be punished. Clear?" He said.

I just nodded. Each rule made me feel more and more down, my freedom being slowly strangled.

Seemingly satisfied that his duty was completed, Ronan left the room, to.

And I was still stuck in this stupid chair. What the hell was I going to do?

Without thinking, I shouted Tristan's name. He was the only one I felt I could trust.

I only shouted Tristan because he was the first person that came to mind. I felt a connection with him, he's just been so kind to me.

Then I recalled that Tristan wasn't the only one that lived in this place, his scary siblings did, too.

"Well well, did Chase forget about you Love?" Someone asked.

I glanced up to see Chase standing in the doorway, leaning against his left hand. His eyes travelled down my body hungrily, making me squirm in my seat.

"So vulnerable..." Chase whispered, an animalistic look in his eyes.

Except it wasn't Chase. I realised as he grew closer. I saw bright green eyes instead of black ones. It was Tyson.

I'm not sure if this was a good thing or not. I don't know a lot about any of them, except they're all extremely scary. I was terrified of the eldest three brothers equally.

Abruptly, Tyson was in front of me, grabbing my chain with his hand and forcing me to look up at him. I shifted uncomfortably, held by his powerful gaze.

"Since Chase left you unprotected... will you permit me a little taste?" I knew or wasn't a question I was supposed to answer. "I'm going to bathe in your harmonic screams of pain..."

He forced my head to the side and I squeezed my eyes shut, preparing for the inevitable pain.

"No, I want to see your eyes as they fill with dread, watch them as they tear with pan! Look at me!" He demanded. I hesitantly opened my eyes, obeying him out of fear.

Unexpectedly, Tyson was thrown across the room, and his place stood a very angry looking Tristan.

"Leave. Her. Alone." Tristan spat furiously at his brother.

A very startled looking Tyson looked up at Tristan, shocked, before he scrambled to his feet and left the room without hesitation.

Tristan turned to me. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He asked, sounding genuinely concerned while he undid the restraints holding me to the chair.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I-" I began, then stopped when I saw a fuming Chase directly behind Tristan.

Then it was Tristan's turn to be thrown violently across the room and into the wall.

Chase raced after him and hoisted him up the wall by this throat. Seems Chase loves holding people to walls by their throats.

"Don't hurt him!" I screamed, but my pleas fell on deaf ears.

"You..."Chase began, shoving Tristan higher up the wall "knocked on the front door so we wouldn't be able to drink from Sophia! You distracted us. You will pay for this, baby brother" Chase threatened.

He disappeared from the room, taking Tristan with him.

So Tristan saved me from becoming a meal that morning. Now he's paying the price, so I'm majorly in his debt.

Yes, Tristan probably did save my life! I have to help him, no matter what the consequences.
______________________________________
Wasn't supposed to update again so soon, but oh well.

What do you guys think has happened to Tristan? o_O I love hearing your thoughts :)