CHAPTER SIXTEEN: Love Sex Riot

Copyright © 2013 All Rights Reserved

Sharp Practice by Sierra B

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

“I can’t believe you laid out Elle,” Trevor smirks plopping down next to me on his bed.

I shrug,” It had it coming.”

He laughs at my nickname for the she-devil and says, “You should’ve seen how she stumbled into my classroom talking ‘bout how you ‘assaulted’ her and how your eyes were on fire or some crazy mess like that.”

Again I’m thinking back to when Kris pulled Trevor off of me in the hallway and how I could’ve sworn his pupils looked like they were on fire. All day I’ve been thinking about what Skeigh showed me in the bathroom and what Kris said in the hallway about me making his choice (whatever that choice was) for him. I couldn’t get the look of anger, hurt, and betrayal on his face when he saw Trevor and me kissing out of my head. Thinking about how I treated him made me feel guilty and coming to Trevor’s didn’t make me feel any better.

I push the hit of guilt I’m feeling to the back of my mind along with all the other thoughts of Kris. Instead I scoff and roll my eyes, “It needs to stop doing drugs.”

He laughs again. “You’re just an everyday Baddy McBadass aren’t you?”

I shrug nonchalantly smirking at him, “I guess you could say that.”

“Good, ‘cause I’ve always wanted to kiss a true McBadass.”

I raise an eyebrow and he smirks at me before he starts to lean down. Just like earlier part of me tells me to move and that I should go home but another part of me was sick of thinking and just wanted to let go, so I do.

Trevor kisses me and again part of me is disappointed there’s no spark but I kiss him back anyway. I shut down and let my body do whatever so when Trevor starts pushing me back onto his mattress and I let him. He pushes up the hem of my shirt and I let him take it off of me before he starts kissing along my neck and shoulders as he grinds against me. I numbly go along with Trevor running my fingers through his hair and kissing him until he starts to unbutton my pants.

“Whoa what are you doing?” I ask shooting up causing him to sit up.

“What do you mean, ‘what are you doing,’? I’m taking off your pants.” He says it like I’m crazy.

“Yeah I know I mean why?”

He raises an eyebrow, “Um because we’re making out and you’re shirtless on my bed.” God I hope she’s not as much of a tease as Elle said. I mean yeah she’s hot and all but if we’re not gonna do it then she’s not really worth it. Plus arguing with that freak better not have been for nothing. “Why else?”

I stare at him in disbelief before I push him off of me causing him to fall on the floor. “Fuck you!”

He shoots up the shock in his eyes turning into anger. “What the hell is you’re problem?!”

“You’re an asshole!” I growl pulling my shirt back on before I jump off of the bed.

“And you’re a tease!” he grunts as I push past him. What the hell! This must’ve been what she did to her ex before she got him put in jail. She better say I fucking raped her or I’m gonna kill her.

“Choke and die!” I growl grabbing my bag off the floor and opening his bedroom door.

“You choke and die!” She’s a psycho.