Pewds Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"You know what she looks like better, do you see her" Ruby asked, scanning the area.

"All I see is a bunch of kids playing Lacrosse and a few dog walkers" I replied with a slight eye roll. "Why in the world do you even think she'd be here"

"Cause when I searched her on my phone when we were in the hospital I found out that she did a lot of photo shoots in the park because she always enjoyed relaxing at her neighborhood park" Ruby said, continuing with her search.

"But why this park? She probably doesn't live in our neighborhood" I asked getting ready to head home.

"She does live here though! She had too, she didn't have a car parked in our driveway, meaning she walked" Ruby said excitement rushing through her veins.

Now that I think about it she was right, she didn't have a car.

Than suddenly out of the corner of my eyes I saw her. I could see her sitting on one of the bright blue benches watching the little kids play.

I quickly looked away and pretended not to notice, but unfortunately Ruby followed my gaze and spotted her.

"Found her! Let's go!" She yelled as she started sprinting towards her.

Great...

I quickly ran after her but couldn't catch up until she made a sudden stop at the benches.

"Ok, I'm talking to her first than you can trash her all you want afterwards" She smiled walking towards her.

"Trash her? I was just going to tell her-" I was cut off my Ruby instantly engaging in a conversation with her.

"Oh hey Brooke, I was just talking to Ruby" She said as I walked up to them.

"That's lovely but I'd like you to leave us alone, and never come back to our house again" I growled with a fake smile causing her face to suddenly turn sad.

"Well that was harsh" She said with an awkward laugh turning back to Ruby.

"Uh, sorry about her. Clearly she didn't listen when I said I'm talking to you FIRST!" Ruby snapped facing me.

Geez, I knew this was a big deal for her 6 months ago but now? I thought she'd be over seeing..."Mom".

Still not used to saying that...

I just sighed and sat down on the bench and listened to their conversation.

"So I thought you lost your memory and that's why you left us, how do you remember us?" Ruby asked, causing "Mom" to roll her eyes.

"Is that what they told you?" She laughed.

"Yah, why?" Ruby asked.

"Cause that's not what happened! After the wreck, when we were in the hospital it looked like you guys were going to die and it made me almost insane. So when I figured out you guys would survive I also figured out the hospital didn't think I was in a good mental state and sent you two to orphanages. I didn't know where you guys were till I saw a news article saying Pewdiepie the world's most famous YouTube adopted to girls by the names Ruby and Brooke. And when I figured out he lived in the neighborhood I knew I had to find you two." She finally finished talking and Ruby and I exchanged glances like "She is insane".

"Well it was nice finally seeing you, but we should get going. Marzia is probably expecting us home sometime soon" Ruby smiled as she turned towards me and started walking.

"Wait! Guys, don't you want to be with your real mother not who ever this Marzia is! We can finally be a family" Mom said grabbing Ruby's arm.

"No, I'm fine with my current family, now let me go" Ruby said trying to pull her arm free, but Mom's grip tightened.

The sky was dark and cloudy meaning not many people were here, making me worry.

"Let go of her! Your not our mom anymore, Marzia is so back off!" I snapped slapping her arm down.

She looked up, and her happy face suddenly turned angry. "You're my daughters! Not theirs" She snapped.

She is a psychopath!! I turned around to run but she gripped my arm, her nails digging into my skin.

"If you won't cooperate, I'll make you cooperate!" She pulled me back and put a tag over my mouth and nose.

As I breathed in I suddenly felt dizzy, I tried to wiggle free but my vision soon turned black...

(A/N: I bet y'all weren't expecting that! For some reason drama has been my best friend when it comes to writing lately. I keep adding new drama, especially in my sequel to Bullied by Team Crafted. And sorry for not updating, It might be a little bit because I'm determined to watch every season of Super Natural and I'm still on Season One...and there are Ten Seasons...)