Chapter Twenty-Seven - Dominance

Start bij het begin

"What? What's happened?" Ron freaks out. I don't respond. "Ella!" He shakes me.

"Stop it Ronald." Hermione warns.

He stops shaking me. "Ella please. I can't help you if you don't tell me what has happened."

I shake my head. "I-I don't know. Something just changed. I think Harry's in trouble."

"Cedric!" I see a bright green flash. But the quick image wasn't clear. Am I imagining this? I think to myself.

"Should I get the teacher?" Hermione asks. And I shake my head.

"I—"

"No!" I start breathing heavily.

"I'm getting the teacher—" cut her off.

"Stop! Don't. I'm fine." I reassure her.

She shakes her head. "But Harry might not be. I have to tell someone." I gave up. She was about to walk off when Harry appeared in front of the crowd on his knees hovering over something. The crowd started cheering and the band started playing again.

I moved forward to see him better. I stopped when I noticed Harry crying. Hovering over Cedric. No it wasn't Cedric, it was Cedric's body. My stomach twisted and my eyes started watering.

"No!" I yelled.

Then, Fleur's scream was the loudest thing heard.

------------------
[Harry's POV]

"Kill the spare!" In a green flash, Cedric flies back and drops to the floor.

"No! Cedric!" The stranger I notice to be Pettigrew moves toward me and traps me.

"Do it now!"

Pettigrew drops something in the cauldron. "Bones of the father, unwillingly given." He drops bones into the cauldron.
"Flesh of the servant, willingly sacrificed." He raises his hand and cuts in off dropping it into the cauldron.
He then walks toward me. "Blood of the enemy, forcibly taken." He cuts my arm, letting the blood sit on the knife then drips it in aswell.
"The dark lord shall rise again."

No. The cauldron bursts into flames, and I watch in horror as a reformed Voldemort rises. After moving his neck around getting feeling into it, he opens his eyes.

"My wand Wormtail." He orders.

Pettigrew rushes over and hands him the brother of my wand. "Give me your arm." The sky changes as Voldemort uses his arm to summon death eaters.

As Voldemort greets his follows I struggle to get out of the grip that is grave of the Dark Lord's father. One by one he unmasks each death eater. I few of the faces I recognise as Crabbe, Goyle and Lucius Malfoy.

Voldemort walks toward Cedric's corpse. "Such a handsome boy."

"Don't touch him!" I yell, still trying to break free.

"Harry! I'd almost forgotten you were here. Standing on the bones of my father. I'd introduce you but word has it you're almost as famous as me these days. The boy who lived. How lies have fed your legend Harry. Shall I reveal what really happened that night thirteen years ago? Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers? It was love. You see when dear sweet Lily Potter gave her life for her only son she provided the ultimate protection. I could not touch you. It was old magic, something I should have forseen. But no matter, no matter. Things have changed, I can touch you now!" He raised hand and pressed his finger onto my scar. To say the pain that pierced through my head then was painful is an understatement.

"Astonishing what a few drop of blood will do eh Harry? What else is astonishing is how your friend Randella hasn't worked out I ordered Bartemius Crouch to kill her weak Beta and pack member. But, I guess it's for the better. I'm going to need her soon and the Beta would have held her back. Now that he is dead, her dark side looms and grows." Oh no, Ella. "She could help my army grow. Bringing in the strongest werewolves forcibly without even lifting a finger. She has shown me she holds great power. Now.."

With a flick of his wand, I'm free of the hold the tombstone had on me. "Pick up your wand Potter. Get up! You've been taught how to duel I presume yes? First we bow to each other. Come on Harry niceties must be observed, Dumbledore would not want you to forget your manners now would he? I said bow!" He points his wand and me and painfully forced me to bow.

"That's better, and now..." He casts a curse at me and I wriggle a scream in pain. He stops and I fall to my knees but he starts to bring me up again so I start moving away. "Don't you turn your back on me Harry Potter I want you to look at me when I kill you, I want to see the light leave your eyes!"

I stand up and step towards him. "Have it your way." We both cast at the same time and our streams of magic meet. I struggle, but I push harder when I see him stuggling also.

"Do nothing! He's mine to finish! He's mine!" Voldemort yells to his followers.

On the corner of my eye I see shapes forming into people coming from the centre of the magical stream Voldemort and I have created. I look to the side and see my father. "Harry when the connection is broken you must get to the portkey. We can delay it for a moment to give you time but only a moment, do you understand?" He asks me. I nod.

"Harry." This time it's Cedric talking. "Take my body back will you? Take my body back to my father. And warn Ella of him as soon as you can." I nod to Cedric.

Then I hear my mother's voice. "Let go! Sweetheart you're ready. Let go! Let go!"

The connection breaks and run to Cedric's body. "Accio!" I the cup over and instantly transport out.

Then I hear the cheers and music coming from the crowd.

-------------------
[Lucius's POV]

When Potter disappeared, the lord was more than angry. "No!" He yelled in frustration.

"He will ruin everything! Because of his escape the girl will know of my plans. And her trust and loyalty will be harder to come by." He spun around facing us.
"Unless we show no sign of my return. No one will believe Potter, including the Wolf girl. If questioned, you will speak nothing of tonight."

He walked toward me. "My lord?"

"Bartemius has informed me the friendship between your son and the girl is strong. I am not ordering you to become friendly with the Weasley's because your past with them will make it too suspicious. But, I am ordering you to allow the friendship between Draco and Randella to grow. It is the only way I can gain her loyalty to stand by my side."

I bow. "Yes my lord."

------------One Day Later------------
[Ellas' POV]

I sit in silence next to Ron in the entrance courtyard watching everyone bustle around laughing giving farewells to their friends from other schools and think of the speech Dumbledore spoke not hours ago.

"Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was as you all know, exceptionally hard working, intricately fair minded. And most importantly a fierce fierce friend. I think therefore you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered by Lord Voldemort. The ministry of magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so I think would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, reminds us that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one. In light of recent events the bonds of friendship we made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain, you remember that. And we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest and brave and true right to the very end."

I allow a tear to fall. Ron grabs my hand and squeezes it. I look at him, smile and rest my head on his shoulder.

Fleur and her younger sister walk up to Ron and kissed him farewell. The surprise on his face made me smile. I saw Petar standing with Daphne looking around the courtyard. I look at Ron and stand up messing up his hair. "I'll be back in a second." I walk up to Petar and Daphne and tackle Petar into a hug.

"Whoa! There you are! I was looking for you." I squeeze his shoulders and shake him back and forth.

"Oh Merlin I'm gonna miss you! You have to visit often! Not just for me but for Daphne aswell." Petar pulls back and looks at me. I roll my eyes and pull him back in for a hug. "You guys have a thing for each other and you may not know it but I do and I'm gonna make it happen."

Daphne went red and Petar laughed awkwardly. "But keep in touch Rakovski, write to me. I mean it." I finally let go of him.

He smiled. "Will do."

"Promise." I pushed.

He nodded and laughed. "I promise."

-------------------------
I watched as both of the foreign schools left the way they entered while Hogwarts students waved and fare-welled.

"Do you think we'll ever have a quiet year at Hogwarts?" Ron asked.

"No" Hermione answered.

"Nope" I said.

"No I don't thinks so." Said Harry looking at me. I raise a brow.

"Everything's going to change now isn't it?" Hermione asked.

I felt someone's stare, so I looked up. Sure enough it was Malfoy. He smiled.

"Yeah." I answered Hermione.