Past revealed... (10)

Start from the beginning

"How long did you know I was awake" I sighed opening my eyes and sitting up getting used to the harsh light.

"When you stopped breathing normally...so about from the second you were actually awake" he replies casually.

"I'm sorry about Chase by the way babe"

"Its fine he's a dick and I knew that"

"Anyway, where were you last night and did you like the little stunt I pulled" he grinned cheekily.

"What stunt" I asked cautiously.

"Oh please Babe, I purposely took up all the room so you would have to sleep with your hottie" He grinned.

"You dick!!" I shouted at him as I pushed him in the chest.

"for 1, you deserved it after leaving me all alone and for 2, don't act like you didn't enjoy it" he gave me a knowing look.

I did not enjoy it

I totally loved it.

"What makes you think I enjoyed it" I smirked.

Instead of answering the question he just fished his phone out of his back pocket and showed me the latest photo taken on his Samsung galaxy J7, it was a picture of Chase and I sleeping, I hate to admit it but it was extremely cute, there was 2, one taken when I was actually asleep and the other taken when I was awake, Caleb continued to tell me that the first was taken when he got up at like 4 to pee and the second one was taken when I was playing sleeping beauty, just waiting for the handsome prince, aka Chase Ryder to kiss me on my lips and wake me up. (Caleb's words not mine)

The first one was of my head in his chest and my arms in between us and Chase's head on my head, he's hands were tucked under the pillow, we were only taking up half of the bed, it was surprisingly really cute. The second one was of me facing the other way, his arm casually slung over my bare waist and me snuggled back onto him, our legs were tangled together and the blanket was completely disregarded...I made Caleb instantly delete both of the pictures which he ended up doing after a lot of convincing, if Chase ever saw that he would be disgusted, he said it himself, i'm just a nerdy virgin.

I don't know why that upset me so much, or why mainly it DOES upset me. I must be getting my period soon.

***

I'm finally home now, Caleb stayed back with the guys for a little while which is fine with me because I really gotta catch up on some well needed, bonding time with Dean and Sam Winchester, then I gotta go a meet the Salvatore brothers, Damon in particular.

I've just gotta pee then the marathons begin.

I had done my 'business' and now I'm washing my hands but a sky blue piece of paper, neatly folded, wedged in between my shampoo and conditioner catches my eye.

It was the same colour envelope as the colour before, I told Caleb and he told me he thinks it's just some cruel bitch *cough* Chelsea *cough* playing a trick on me.

I cautiously pick up the paper, my breathing slowing down and slowly as ever, I open the paper to see what's inside, tears once again fill my eyes as I read the note over and over again, hoping that I'm just imagining it and it will suddenly disappear like it was never there in the first place.