/Important/ Authors Note

Please read this.

I was about to write the chapter to the next update when I saw how few people commented on my past chapter. Only four of my readers commented. This wouldn't have bothered me so much if my story wasn't so popular. Let me break down the numbers for you.

My previous chapter has 304 reads

It has 53 votes

it has comments that aren't replies from me. 

I understand that not everyone has a Wattpad account, and that's OK. The ratio of reads to votes is okay. Doesn't bother me that much. What really gets me is the votes to comments. 53 to 4. That means 49 who liked the story enough to vote didn't comment. 49 of you couldn't drop a simple I like it or I love it. I would love for you to write a nice long comment but I understand if you can't. But writing three words makes my day.

I want this ratio to be a bit more even. If you voted, but didn't comment on the last chapter please do. Comment on this one in apology. I'm just kind of tired of this. Wattpad is a site for feedback, and I write fan fictions to get better at writing, and I can't get better if I don't get feedback.

I've been great about updating lately. I've tried to make the story interesting. I've tried to be nice about the whole no comments thing, but it's kind of hit me all at once and made me a tad bit angry.

If I don't get some comments on the past chapter I'm not sure how long it will take to update. It won't take forever, but it'll take some time. And when I update that chapter and I don't get an update I'm not sure what I'll do. 

If you're looking for something to comment than think about why you read this book. Why you press the like button? Is it because you like the characters? Because you like the plot? Because like the romance? Because you like the writing?

No comments are silly, and I love them all. If you're reading the tenth chapter of a book something about the story must've made you want to read on. Comment and tell me what that something is. 

And if you truly don't have a lot of time, or don't have time to think, I'm saying it's fine to comment "loved the chapter". I love any comments, even the repetitive ones, because I know you care.

I'm not looking for endless praise though, I need criticism to improve as an author. Constructive criticism though. Not hate. Tell me if I have typos, tell me if a sentence doesn't work, tell me if a character seems to one-sided, or if I rushed things. Tell me.

I hope you can use this to comment in the future. Not just on my story, but on any author's. I know I'm not the only one that wishes they got more feedback.

Thank you for reading.

[And I'm sorry if I sounded like a bitch. We all that female dog inside of us.]