He's sitting on the sofa smoking a cigarette. I sit on the opposite side of the room from him.

"Why are you way over there?" He asks as he blows out smoke.

"Because I don't do cigarettes.." I explain.

He laughs and blows out his smoke in my direction causing me to fan the stink away. "You should try it. It eases my nerves."

"Oh you still have those?" I shade.

"What does that mean?" He side eyes.

"Oh nothing." I smile. I finally muster up the courage to ask him the question I've been dying to know. "Have you done this to all of the people you were with?"

He looks at me with darkness in his eyes, and inhales from the cigarette again. He looks down, and rubs over his face.. "No. Just the ones that disrespected me." He responds.

"It's like anything ticks you off Tevin. Don't you see what you're doing to me is wrong?" I argued.

He stood up suddenly and I leaned back in fear of being hit. "That shit you doing right there is what causes it." He spoke, walking past me.

"Where are you going?" I ask not really caring, but hoping he's gone for awhile.

"To work." He mumbles as he is looking around for his keys.

"I forgot you had a job.." I say placing a finger on my lip. He looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Was that supposed to be funny?" He asks as he walks past me again to look for his keys in the kitchen.

"No. Just saying." I say with my hands up in the air.

"I'm catching all your slick comments and just taking them in." He inhaled, and exhaled out calmly.

"It's not like that I swear it isn't." I lied. It is so like that.

"Are you gonna be good while I'm gone?" He asks, already knowing the answer.

I nod for confirmation. "I won't cross you. I believe you can change." I say quietly as he opens his arms for an embrace. I walk up into his arms. He kisses my lips, and I instantly realize the dirty bastard didn't shower or brush his teeth.

"Mhm.." He mutters as he grabs my butt. "Whose is this?" He asks with his grip tightening.

"Ahh..." I hiss. "Yours." I wince through my teeth.

"You damn right." He says and loosens his grip. "I should be back soon." He says as he opens the door revealing the newly installed screen door that only he has the key to.

"What am I supposed to do while you're gone?" I ask, following behind him.

"Play Wii Fit or something. You're starting to get a little chubby." He says as he closes the door.

"So rude and so nasty." I mumble as I look down grabbing my love handles. I sigh. "He's right."

I walk back upstairs, and pull out my hidden phone. I walk over to the window, and his car is pulling out of the driveway. I plop down on the bed, and try to remember Ariel's number. I open the dresser drawer next to me, and pull out a slightly ripped piece of paper. I dial in Ariel's number, and the phone rings. I wait patiently until she finally answers.

"Hello." She answers, and I smile at hearing my bestie's voice.

"Hey Slut Bucket." I chuckle.

"Who the fuck is this?" She yells into the phone.

"Relax Ariel. It's Mario.." I say as I smile at my reveal.