Chapter 7

I walk up the stairs, opening the door, and motioning for Tevin to come in. He comes in, and I close the door behind him.

I walk past him going into the kitchen to get me a snack. He comes in and sits across from me at the bar, staring me down.

"What is it Tevin?" I say while pouring a glass of Sprite.

"So where are you coming from?" He asks.

"I hardly think that is any of your business." I say, taking a gulp.

"Are you serious. I been missing you and shit, and you acting like you don't care about me." He says getting loud.

"What we are not about to do Tevin is get loud in my house. Your ass will get the boot." I say to shut him down.

"I'm sorry you just don't understand." He explains.

"No, I totally do..." I start. "You want me all to yourself, but we..." I say pointing between him and myself. "Haven't made anything official."

"Well..." He gets up and walks into the kitchen behind me, turning me around. "Do you want to be my little baby?" he asks

"I don't know if you can hang." I giggle.

"Oh I can." he says picking me up and placing me on the counter, kissing my neck.

"Tevin." I moan.

"Call me daddy Tevin." He moans into my ear.

"Big poppa Tevin." I moan rolling my head back.

"Take this damn shirt off." He says ripping my shirt.

"Hey that was my favorite shirt." I say, slapping his arm.

"Sorry baby but I need you now." He says biting my ear and picking me up.

He walks us in the dining room, and knocks everything off of the table. He lays me back, and places light kisses from my lip to my hips. He slides my jeans and underwear off, exposing a clean shaven bottom, and starts to lick at my entrance. I start to arch my back and grab the chairs behind me. He comes back up and tries to kiss me. I hop up, and rip a paper towel from the rack. I wipe his lips, and then I kiss him.

"You wrong for that." He laughs.

"Am I?" I say before pushing him back on the table and exposing his Johnson. I take his head in my mouth slowly easing down to the base. He grabs my head, and I smack his hand away. I'm in control tonight. I start to bob, and he tries his hardest not to grab my head. I felt his manhood harden, so I stop and pull back. He starts to shoot a load of cum in the air on his stomach.

"Damn." He pants.

"Well time to go take a shower." I say while turning to go to the bathroom.

He grabs my arm, and turns me around to his still fully erect member. "You thought this was over?" He asks laying me down on the table on my stomach. He wipes the cum from his body, and rubs it all over his penis. "You moist enough for me?" He asks.

"I guess." I answer trying to get myself ready for the pain that is about to come with the first stroke.

He lines his now creamy penis up at my opening and thrusts the tip in. I move up a little bit and he holds me. "Am I hurting you?" He asks still trying to push the head in.

"Yes, you are." I respond.

"Well relax, It's almost in. You closing your muscles that's why." He explains.

He gets the head through the first ring, and that alone has made me break out in a sweat. He starts to push the rest of himself inside of me, and I would swear he grew since the last time we were together. He starts at a steady pace, rubbing my back up and down. Then, he leans back, and puts his hands behind his back letting me throw it back. I start to push back onto him and he's moaning now.