Sunday, January 24, 2016

I can't do this anymore. Go play with your little whore. I'm still gonna be here but I won't be waiting for you. I am going to train myself to not feel anything. You thought I was a bitch before? Well get ready because you're gonna hate me now.
-Ebony

I don't know why I fight with you. It's obvious you don't want me anymore. So I'm gonna let you be. You can go play with whatever her name is. I'll be fine.
-Ebony

Unless you majorly screw up, this is the last time I write about you. You're not a big enough part of my life anymore. We're still friends, because as you said: "you can't make 3 years of twin-like friendship disappear", but I'm not gonna be hung up on your every word like before.
-Ebony

I've missed talking to you. Yesterday was nice. I just wish I could be with you. I want to please you. I want to make you happy. You asked me if I'd cook for you. Of course I would! I would love to feed you.

Just a few more weeks til graduation. A little over one hundred days. Then it's just a week or two, two months tops till I'm in college. Then it's just a matter of when you have the time to come visit me.

I'm actually kinda scared of finally meeting you in person but I'm gonna try my best to please you.

I love you.
-Ebony