**

The bell for the last period rang and all four of us decided to go to the nearby cafe where I work.

We entered the cafe and went to our usual seats. We often come here. I have a shift at 4 o'clock and now it's only 3. So we decided we'll hang out for a while here and then go our separate ways.

"What do guys want?" Alice, my co-worker asked. She is pretty in her own way. Red headed girl, but sweet when required. She is one of my good friends.

We gave our orders. She smiled at me which I returned and then she left. We were talking about the trip that our school is planning on taking us when the door to the cafe opened and entered the four Greek God of our school. Yup, the badboys. That's what I like to call them.

Alec looked our way, smirking while whispered something to the other boys. All of them looked our way and began walking towards our table.

"Why are they coming here?" Ashley asked. I tried not to panic. I don't like attention and nor can I talk to boys while the rest can.

I looked here and there anywhere, except their way.

"Hey Leah, girls," Chase greeted nodding our way.

"Can we sit with you guys?" Ryan asked, giving us his charming smile.

"No." Laura answered. Ryan raised his eyebrow. I snorted at her response, causing their attention to turn towards me, but I tried to make it sound like a cough, but I guess I'm too bad at it.

"Any problem there, sweetheart?" Chase asked. I blushed and refused to look at him. I hide my face with my hair as they fell like curtain around my face.

"No."

"Hmm." I know he was looking at me. But I continue to stare at the table in front of me.

"We don't have a problem. You can sit with us," Ashley pepped in. No, I don't want them to sit with us.

"So what are you guys doing here?" Alec asked.

One thing I notice is that Jason wasn't much of a talker.

"Nothing just talking about the trip our schools is taking us," Leah answered. Alice came back with our drink, only to be surprised to see more people at our table. She kept our drinks and asked the boys what they wanted.

The conversation took place back and forth, but I didn't say anything, occasionally answering the question directed towards me.

It was 4 o'clock, time for my shift. I was just a cashier. Liam doesn't like me working. It took so much for me to convince him to let me work. Eventually, he agreed.

People came by, ordered, paid and left. It was nearly 7 at night. My shift was over by then. I went to the staff's room to get my bag. When I came out, I saw Chase sitting where we were sitting before. I thought all of them left while I was working, but I guess not.

Maybe he was waiting for one of his fling. I ignored him and stepped out, ready to walk home.

"I was waiting for you, you know," Chase said as he fell in steps with me.

"Don't you have a date or something, you were waiting for?" I looked at him.

"No, I was waiting for you to finish your shift so we could walk home together." He said.

"Why?" I asked as if it was the most obvious thing. "Why would you wait for me?"

"Well, it's already late. You shouldn't be walking home this late."

"I usually have my car, but it's gone for repairing. Anyway, it's not my first time," I said. Silence took place between us. We reached our house without any further talks. Both of us in our thoughts.