3

Kwon Soo's POV :

Maybe there is finally someone who will recognize me as not unnormal person.

Also I felt like buying something to eat in the shop. I will invite Teahyung and ours buddies to celebrate getting my licence.
Taehyung is my best friend and still the one, who knows that I'm a girl, so I wish he would admire it and stop teasing me. Majority of our buddies don't have it and fears about racing,ha!

I tried to limit my facial expressions and keep on going towards shop and that new guy in our suburns. Suddenly something captured my attention. In front of that guy was standing huge flowerpot with a bambus.

What? Lol what bambus is doing almost in the middle of the pavement?

I shruged inwardly, but I couldn't hide my wide smile. I even chuckled, but I bit my tongue luckily on time. He was looking stright ahead and I guess lost in his thoughts so he has not heard me. Point for me, hehe. 1:0

When I got to the shop's doors and I almost put my hand on door-handle I heard a crush and squeak of tyres.

I took it back and turned around quickly.

I didn' t know if I shoud be laughing all of this situation or rather no. Uups.

Jhope's POV:

I was miles away, when suddenly I heard squeak. I rapidy batted.

What is going on? I was trying come back to reality...
My jaw dropped. No. Please, no.
Life, why are you so ungreatful? Waeee?!

I saw a car which parked in front of the grocery.

And broken flowerot.
...And bambus that was leaning sadly on the pavement. Half of it was crushed under car's tyres..        Great.

WHY. HOW IT HAD BEEN ABLE TO HAPPEN? WHY !

Kwon Soo's POV:

Before I could do anything I just brusted into laughing . I grabbed holding of my tummy and couldn't stop laughing my head off it. Oh, no my dry sense of humor has been revealed xd

As a result I felt on a graund still roaring with laugher loudly. This guy looks so funny! Oh my, his dropping jaw! I hope so, that any fly won't get into his mouth!
Hoho he is still satnding dumbfounded in the same place gawking at this broken plant.
Hahahaha
I have a feeling that in our area big blast is comming!
Please, stop. Man stop!
Hhahahaha and he is serious now, pretending that that he wasn't the one who flowerpot was. Oh please, even some people crossing a street started making fun of it! xD How can you not laugh?

I proped with my hand trying to pick myself up, but my attempt failed causing me laughing even more. Shit. xd

* * *

I was following him, trying not to giggle loudly. I even covered my mouth with my hands. What was iteresting, he has been going by the same way, that I was living. Nice,nice haha. I always trust to my intuition and it never lies. Hihi, the feeling about blast seems to be real!

Jhope's POV:

I left some sum of money to shop assistant to give them to Halemoni as a refund for a bambus if she will be back and also I asked her if she could say sorry istead of me.
Oh my, what a shame, asking a favour like that to people.

Sorry,Halemoni..

Who would have thought that Hoseok, guy who robs banks and other institutions will have to do thins like caring about plants and explaing others that he buys gun-toys in a thrift shops. I ruffled my hair and sweared quietly.

From a whole time on a way home I knew that someone was following me. This person is not even experienced in it and even don't know how to do it and behave properly. All the time I can hear a laugh. Aishh.
I stopped. Turned without any rush around and send to his kid look full of disdain.

Few meters away stood a guy covering his mouths. Oh, how I wish I could give him a smack on his face.
I went towards him don't breaking eye contact. He brusted into laugh loudly. Now i realised that this is the same man who couldn't put himself together next to the shop and couldn't stop making fun of this whole situation with bambus.

Dumb bambus.

-Any problem,man? - I asked calmly rising my eyebrows looking deeply into his eyes. I was head taller than him, so I complainingly could look down on him.
His eyes were brown and big. Despite my irritation that he caused I found it as a pleasure to look into these eyes.

Hobii? Are you still...here?

It's nothing unnormal in taking a pleasure looking at beautiful things,isn't it?

Stay down on earth!! Don't fly away HOBI

...ok,nevermind.

I shook my head a little and went back to my senses. He cleared his throat and tried to cool down. Only wide,tighten smile didn't vanished. Aishhh, how annoying.

-No - he answered happyliy. Ohh,be careful, you little rascal. You don't know to who you are talking to. If I lose my temper..

-So why you keep on following me?! - irritation in my tone of voice increased as I even  clenched my fists. Woah, how childlish he is!
-I live here... - he pointed timidly... the aparrtament I hired today with my hard struggles.
So this is a reward for my hard work in convincing?!
My jaw dropped again. No.

Is this area only with mulitple of annoying people?

Shop assistant haven't bugged you yet. She is still nice.

But even Halemoni has.

Not Halemoni, but her stupid plant.

Ok, but why still...

Man, come off it!

Kwon Soo's POV:

This guy is going to be my neighbour,nice nice! Maybe my dream could become true and I finnaly could have any nieghbours that likes me?
Yayy!
Wait, but he doesn't seem to be amused.
.....Ups.

-I live here...- I pointed Ajjuma's apartament.
Oh, mann. Why do you acts so serious when this situation was just transparently comical? Everyone has to get shame sometimes, that how life is,hehe. Come on, you should just take it easy,bro.
For example I always have cockups,heh.

-Oooh, it seems, that you are new one here - I smiled warmly and with a laugh, trying to look like a nice guy and change his impresion about me to forget about my laughing stituation beneath shop's doors - how about ramen in my flat? - I patted his back like men do it.

Welcome,hehe.

Kwon Soo, I smirked inwardly,it seems you have a chance to get neighbour-friend don't lose it hihihi. You have to do your best, it can't be a bad guy. He has a bad day, probably. Hwaiting!

___________

Hiiii, so I edited it finallly hihihi xd hobiii badboy hihi further will be more badbadbadly temper xd
Oh myyyy I have to read my school stuffs and I cant even focus properly heeeelp ._.
Bcs I h a v e to finish this thing till midnight aigooo,upsii

Hwaiting ! XD