foreword

D I S C L A I M E R

I don't own Girl Meets World [because if I did you'd be seeing Riarkle and Lucaya] but I do own the plot line and my original dialogue/actions/thoughts for this story. Please do not steal them, because while they are not my original characters, they are my original ideas and words.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

W A R N I N G

➳ major clichéness

➳ extreme fluff

➳ loads of drama

➳ partial depression

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I N F O

1. this is lucaya and riarkle. Anyone is welcome to read this story, but if you're not lucaya and/or riarkle trash, you're not allowed to be rude. Rude comments will be deleted.

2. this will contain little to no cussing. Sorry if you like it, but I'm just not a big cussing fan-that doesn't mean no sass, though!

3. I'm probably going to write a Riarkle version of this story when I'm done, or possibly before, bc I love this idea and I love Riarkle as well as Lucaya.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

S Y N O P S I S

Maya is used to running. She runs from her family, her problems, everything.

Last time she was in Greenwich, she did something-she kissed her best friend's boyfriend. But now she's back, and she's determined to have a normal senior year, with no running.

Or at least she was, until Cory assigns her and Lucas to be partners for a project where they must spend two weeks on a road trip, studying other cities and-of course-their relationships with each other.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

D E D I C A T I O N

to lucayaroses , who writes one of my absolute favorite Lucaya stories [Damaged] and who is super duper sweet.