I GOT TAGGED

So, as the title probably suggests, this isn't an update for the book. I only did this in this book because it was at the top.

So, as I was checking for book updates, I noticed that shanSWfan had updated her awesome book, but as it turns out, she had been tagged. So naturally I ended up at the top of her tagging list. XD.

So I'm gonna do the same questions, and then some of you unlucky people will have to do it too. *Insert evil laugh here*

So let's get going!

1) If I'm tagged again, do you want me to tag you?

- Sure, why not? I don't mind.

2) Are you afraid of the dark?

- Only if I've just watched a really creepy video on YouTube. -There are all sorts of weird things on that website.

3)Like Yoda can you speak?

- Speak like Yoda I can. For my fanfics, I must.

4) Does size matter?

No way whatsoever. It's what's on the inside that counts.

5) Single and ready? Single? Or taken?

In love with a fictional character *ticks box*.

6) Do the Solos' have the best genes?

- Well let's just say that Anakin and Luke are no longer the most messed up father and son in the Galaxy, so no.

7) Is anyone a ginger?

-The Weasley's were redheads last time I checked.

8) Do you like Tacos?

-I consider myself rather British. Never had any of that nosh. Though I do fancy a tad of those bits 'n bobs I had a fortnight ago. Only cost me a couple of quid because it was on offer. It used to be a tenner but no toff wanted it, no punter either. Blimey! It was the Bee's knees though - I was absolutely gobsmacked! I went to buy grab some more the next day, but some tosser had nicked my fiver. So that was a complete shambles! What a bugger, they'd obviously lost the plot! But even though I did whinge, I never got my fiver back from the daft cow. I wish I'd had time to tell him to sod off! I'm gutted. But anyway, I'm knackered, so I better go and take a kip.

I'm kidding. But no, I don't like Tacos.

9) Are you related to Yoda?

-Definitely not. I mean, what do we have in common?

10) Reader or writer?

-Both. You can't do one without the other.

11) Black or white?

- Kriff. I don't know. White - it represents peace.

12) Did you ever watch Ben 10?

- Nah, my brother used to watch it though. Is it still around these days?

13) What do you think happened to Snoke's face?

- He slipped in the bathtub. Joking. I'm joking. I don't have a clue. Maybe he had a run in with Anakin's ghost?

Anyway I think I'm done now. Time to pass the responsibility elsewhere! Hmmm...let's think, how about...

BlakeWhitmire

PeacefulAngels - This is revenge for tagging me as I write this. As I was deciding who to tag, you tagged me. It was the perfect moment for revenge.

ChristianWriter16 - My friend, I still have not forgotten that 447 comment long role play in my book.

Anyway, time to start with my next one. kkk