Chapter Nineteen

"You can go now,"

The medical Jedi finishes checking my sling and I nearly run out of the Medical bay. I hurry out of the doors, mouthing "FREEDOM!" to the ceiling as I go. Then I ruin the moment by walking into someone. I really need to stop doing that.

I slid to a halt, spin around and say "sorry" before they can say anything. I feel myself blush slightly when I realise I just walked into Lux.

"Sorry Lux," I say again, "I need to start looking more closely at everything. I walked into Master Sercura the other day," I stop, realising that he probably doesn't even know who she is, "Uh...I think I need to go now..." I turn away, and start to walk away hurriedly.

"Ahsoka! Wait!" Lux grabs my arm and pulls me around to face him, "I'm sorry I didn't visit yesterday, Senator Amidala took me with her to a senate meeting, and when I got back, it was late, and I wasn't allowed in,"

"Oh," I say aloud, because he thinks I'm avoiding him because he didn't visit. But really, I just wanted to find Anakin, Obi Wan and Rex. In fact, I completely forgot he was here. Somehow.

Lux stares at my blank expression.

"Uh...Ahsoka?" he asks me, waving a hand over my face.

"Hmm? Oh sorry Lux. I need to find my Master's and Rex, but I don't know where they are..." I grind to a halt, pulling a face and walking away again. Lux runs after me to keep up.

"I can help you look?" I suddenly realise that Lux doesn't have anything to do at all, and he only knows about five people here.

"Um..." I frown, "Well I was going to search around the temple, but I don't know if you'd be allowed, and I was going to see if Obi Wan was with the Jedi council but neither of us will be allowed. Wait! What? Obi Wan won't be there, he's with Anakin and SkyGuy's with Rex and Rex won't be with the Jedi council, he's a clone. Come to that, Master Skywalker isn't even a Jedi Master so he won't either..." I end up talking to myself, being watched by a half-confused, half-amused Lux. "I don't even know," I finish.

"Um, Ahsoka? If you need to see them why didn't they tell you where they'd be?" Lux asks, making a good point.

"I doubt Anakin has ever been that organised in his entire lifetime. And Rec won't ever know, because he has to do what Anakin tells him to do, and most of the time SkyGuy never knows himself. Obi Wan is usually wherever Anakin is, unless he's with the council. Usually I'm wherever Anakin is, but today, I'm not," I explain to Lux.

"Wow, for Jedi, you guys are very unorganised," he comments. I laugh.

"Tell me about it. But don't worry, making it up as you go along only happens if you have anything to do with Anakin Skywalker. You're safe if you're with any other Jedi," I joke. Lux starts to walk up the corridor and I follow beside him.

"So where shall we start looking?" Lux turns to face me as we continue walking.

"The cafeteria. He probably won't be there but someone has to have seen him. Oh and Lux?" I respond.

"Yeah?"

"Last time this happened I spent the morning searching the temple, afterwards I searched Coruscant. During which I killed someone, found Anakin, who nearly killed both of us with his speeder, got shot, chased a criminal with a lightsaber and fell ten stories from a balcony. So be warned," I smirk at him.

"Oh," was the reply.