“Promise?”

“Promise.” I nodded and he grinned.

“Earth to Anna,” Lucas was waving a hand in front of me and I snapped out of it.

“Huh?”

“You spaced out,” he said “What were you thinking?”

“Nothing,” I shook my head to clear all the thoughts.

He gave me a look that told me he didn’t believe me but he dropped it.

“So what do you think of the plan?” he asked.

I sighed, “Whatever”

He grinned widely, “I knew you’d love it!”

I smiled at how childish he acts.

“Come on I’m hungry,” I told him as we went downstairs to eat breakfast.

I was surprised to find Brian already there cooking pancakes.

“Hey Brian, you’re up early,” I said after I glanced at my watch and saw that it was still 10:15a.m. He usually wakes up at noon after a party.

He just shrugged. When he turned around, Lucas and I were already seated on the barstools.

“When did you get here?” he asked Lucas, surprise clear on his face.

“He was the one who woke me up!” I complained smacking Lucas on the head playfully.

“I didn’t open the door for anyone,” Brian said eyeing us suspiciously.

“He jumped from my window,” I said nonchalantly.

“He WHAT?!” Brian’s eyes widened. I almost laughed at his reaction.

“Yeah we’re cool like that,” I joked.

Lucas was smirking throughout the whole conversation but his smirk fell when Brian gave him a cold glare.

“I’m keeping an eye on you,” he told him before handing us our pancakes.

I chuckled to myself. Brian rarely plays the protective big brother role and I love it when he does although it scares me a little.

“Stop overreacting Brian,” I playfully scolded him “If he does anything I’ll use my awesome ninja skills and kick him out of the widow.” I winked and Brian rolled his eyes while Lucas chuckled.

“Yeah like the last time you tried those skills, you ended up spraining your ankle.” Brian recalled my failed attempt to hit him a few months ago.

“That was one time!” I protested.

Both guys laughed at me and I did the best thing I could: eat my pancakes.

**

“Burn!” Lucas and I screamed in unison. We were watching this movie ‘Prom’. We were in the mood for a good laugh. We were making fun of everything. This movie is something Ash would watch but not me. And definitely not Lucas.

We got to the part where the decorations for prom were all burning down.

“This dude is not qualified to be a bad boy,” Lucas scoffed.

“I know!” I agreed. He doesn’t look like one. If he has long hair and rides a motorcycle it doesn’t mean that he looks like a bad boy. Bad boys have a dangerous glint in their eyes and that’s what he’s missing.

“Her dad’s head looks weird,” I commented.

“It has a few bumps here and there no biggie.” Lucas joked and I chuckled.

“Pshh a bad boy would never agree to go dress shopping with a girl no matter what.” I rolled my eyes.

“Agreed.” Lucas said.

“This is so romantic,” I said my voice filled with sarcasm I even wiped away a fake tear. The movie was now over. Thank god.

“I know!” Lucas said in a very gay tone, sniffling.

I laughed so hard at his chirpy attitude and soon he was laughing with me.

I faintly heard the front door open and close and I tried to stop laughing. I looked up and saw Brian walking in with a few grocery bags.

“You just missed it Brian,” I told him “We were watching Prom.”

“Aw that sucks,” he pouted “I wanted to laugh too and Prom is the perfect movies for our usual fun.”

“Next time I’ll watch something else with you,” I promised him and he grinned.

**

The weekend passed in a blur and before I knew it, Monday was here again. I put on denim shorts and a floral white top. I quickly ate a muffin and left because Lucas was already waiting for me outside.

We walked to school side by side talking about random things. We arrived to school a few minutes later and walked in the hallways to our lockers.

“Hey guys,” I heard the familiar sexy voice.

“Hey,” I smiled at Jackson and he smiled back.

Lucas and Jackson did the guy hug thing.

We talked about silly unimportant stuff and after a few minutes, much to my disappointment, the first bell rang.

“I’ll see you in practice,” Jackson told Lucas before turning to me “Bye Ade,” he smiled at winked. My heart started beating faster and I was jumping on the inside but I knew how to keep a blank face on.

“Bye,” I waved before going to my class. Lucas smiled knowingly and I knew that our plan has started.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short and I'm sorry :( I hope it's good enough though...

Please vote and comment :) I want to know what you guys think! :D

Thank you<3

P.S: Picture of Logan Lerman as Jackson >>>