Forty Six || Drunk Protests

Start from the beginning

"Good. Now I'm going to go make out with my girlfriend and you're going to watch Vena," he smirks. Way to rub it in my face.

I roll my eyes. I really didn't want to babysit tonight. I wasn't going to drink or sleep with anyone, but I'm sure that I could find something more entertaining than this.

"Whatever," I walk away from him and go back to where Vena is. When the couch she was sitting on comes into view, I realize that she is gone.

Shit.

Clair was still there, though, sitting there on her phone that is. "Where is Vena?!" I demand.

She shrugs, not looking up from the screen she is holding. "I don't know. She said that she was going to go on an adventure and then ran upstairs and left her drink, so I'm guessing that it was pretty important."

I groan. Great, just what I need. She could anywhere in this mansion by now and it is going to take forever to find her. A few hours ago, I never would have thought that I would be playing hid and seek with James's girlfriend.

I drag my feet upstairs and look in the first room, which was a bedroom, but all there was was people making out... why is that such a popular activity at parties like this?

It was the same rest of the bedrooms. I look through all the room upstairs. Where on earth could she be?

"What are you looking for?" a voice asks from behind me. I turn around and see a girl I have never seen in my life.

"A girl," I answer.

She nods, "What does she look like?"

I run my hand through my short hair. "Uh, long brown hair, about a half of a foot shorter than me and majorly drunk," I describe Vena for her.

She nods, "Let me show you something," she jogs up the stairs and opens the first door at the top of the stairs. She walks over to the open window and points to a figure outside. "Would that happen to be her?" she asks.

My eyes widen, "What the hell is she doing up there?" I ask myself more than the girl.

"I haven't got a clue, I just came in here to grab my bag and I noticed that there was someone out there," she explains.

I sigh and lean out the window, "Vena, get in here," I yell out the window. She just dances around on the rooftop.

She laughs, "I can't hear you!" she yells, clearly hearing me.

Is she dumb?! She is going to fall and kill herself. Why is she being so difficult tonight?

"She is really drunk," the girl states the obvious.

I acknowledge her talking, I am little busy at the moment trying to get this dumbass off the roof.

"Vena, get down right now," I demand her.

She shakes her head, "Sorry, no can do. The roof is my spirit animal," she continues to hop around.

I'm going to have to call James to get her down. I don't want to, but I might have to. "Vena, I swear to god if you don't get down, I'll call James," I don't know if that will get her down, but it is worth a shot.

She shakes her head, "You can't tell me what to do and neither can he," she cackles laughter. Everything is literally hilarious to her for some odd reason.

I call Grant's phones and he picks up immediately, "Hey, what's up?" he asks.

"Vena is on the roof, come to the first bedroom upstairs," I say and hang up the phone.