Chapter 1

Olivia's POV
Mum do I really have to transfer school?  Can I just not stay here in South Africa with aunty cornelian and finish schooling?  I asked my mum anxiously waiting for a response.  No honey your dad and I can't possibly leave you here. She finally said.
Besides your best friend Alice will be in the same school as you do it won't be so lonely.
She is right though. Before my dad got transferred to south Africa.  We used to live in the states and I had a friend called Alice when we were in elementary school. We did everything together but we lost Contact when we came to south Africa. I still think of her as my one true friend but what if now that she is in high school she's Changed into some mean batch?  I wondered.

It's been two weeks since we've moved back and everything was in place.  Alice and I have reunited and it turned out she's still the carefree and beautiful girl she used to be.

Finally school has started. Alice and I sat at the dinning Hall talking about everything that came up.
Omg!! Did you hear Lloyds became 1st  this year in the class again? Sandra a girl in our year asked amusingly. 
Before we could respond,  we hear a lot of girls shouting and screaming Lloyds name.

Lloyd and Nichole have been friends ever since they were kids.  They were intelligent a far as I could remember. I doubt know they grew up to be this popular. People thought that are dating but Nichole only had eyes for women so that was impossible. Not that they were attracted to each other or anything. Far from that.  The only person  who can deal with lloyds and his arrogant behaviour was Nichole.

With all these noise going on,  Alice and I decided to just get away from it.... So we stood up to go until I mistakenly bumped into Lloyds and spilled the blackcurrant juice she was drinking. That rude bastard he couldn't even wait for me to apologise until he arrogantly started shouting and insulting me in front of every one. With humiliation  all over my face I started running towards the entry and it I was off to the ladies.