chapter 31

*morning*

I woke up and I felt a pressure on my waist.I opened my eyes only to see taehyung was sleeping peacefully beside me.

I stared at him for a few second and then I realised that we're naked.A flashback hit my mind and it made me blushed.I slowly pushed his hand off from my waist and was about to run to the toilet but then taehyung pulled me back into his arm.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked with his sleepy voice.."take a bath.." I simply answer him."let take a bath together.." he said and my eyes widen.My cheek also slowly heated up."I can't bath with you because..."I was about to tell him that I was shy to take a shower with him but he cut me off."I already saw everything last night.." he said and winked at me making my face to become redden and redden.

*AFTER A FEW WEEKS*

Appa called taehyung and told him that he's going to replace his appa today.its 8 A.M in the morning.I woke him up and he made his way to the toilet to wash himself.

Our relationship are getting better and better lately.My love toward him being more and more.I can't leave without him.He's not a bad boys that he used to be and he also have a very sweet side that so hard to see.

"Hyera~~" I was playing with buddy but then taehyung called me.I walked toward him and looked at him from head to toe.He was wearing a coat and he looked awesome that I could't describe how handsome he was.

"Help me.." he pouted while pointing at his tie.I smiled and walked toward him before grabbing his tie harshly.

"woah..slow down baby." he said and showed me his rectangular smile.I chuckled a bit because of his cuteness and tied his tie.

"Don't mess around.." I said,tapping  his shoulder to clear the fake dust away and he raised his eyebrows."I'm not a child anymore mom.." he pouted at me.

" Its better if you go now.Its already 8.15am..bye" I said, but he kept staying froze in front of me."Waeyo?" I asked him.He then pouted his lips and pointed at it.

I pulled his tie and gave him a peck on the lips.He looked at me and smiled before kissing my cheeks."bye."

Taehyung's pov

I arrived at my office and met my appa.Appa told me that I'm going to have a P.A,Personal Assistant and she's going to be here at anytime.After a few minutes,the door burst opened,revealing a woman in her dress that hugged her body perfectly and a red high heel.my eyes made its way to her face and my eyes were enlarged when I knew who she was.

"Tina?" I said in disbelief for what I just see.Tina is my Ex girlfriend.I broke up with her because she cheated on me.

"V? I can't believe to see you here.." she said running toward me before crossing her hands with mine and I quickly pushed her aside.

"what do you want,huh?" I asked her but she keep clinging over me.

Annoyed."Can you stop?" I said coldly."oppa!! I miss you so much.." she said and keep herself closer to me.

I couldn't hold it anymore so,I pushed her harshly.After that,I walked to my seat and sat on it.

Appa can I fired her? She's so annoying.

Tina's pov

V,I couldn't believe to see you again after few years.you're still handsome.I want you back V ah.You will be mine one day and I will do everything to have you.

Taehyung's pov

She keep flirting with me and she has already test my nerve."yahh!! Tina!! Can you stop..I'm married already!!" I said and her eyes widen by the fact that I'm married.

"its a joke right? You won't marry other girl other than me." she said.

haish this girl!! Without thinking twice,I got my phone out and showed her my pictures with Hyera in our wedding dress.

"you believed me now?" I said and smirked.She looked at the pictures with red eyes before giving me a glare.

Hyera's pov

Its already 3 pm.Taehyung will back home at 3.30 pm to have a lunch with me because his office and our home are not that far.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Taehyung already home.I walked happily to the door and opened it but unfortunately, its not taehyung in front of the door,its jimin.

what is he doing here?

"Hi!!" I greet him and he greet me back."Hyera..I have..something to tell you." He said,serious were drawn all over his face.

"what is it?"

He held both of my hand.."hyera..I couldn't hold it by myself.I have to tell you this.I couldn't hold it anymore as it is burden me.I just want to tell you that..I love you.I know you're v's but i just wanted to tell you what my feeling toward you.If I don't tell you,it's suffered my heart.I don't want you to be mine but I just want you to know how my feeling toward you.Thats all."he said while looking at my eyes deeply.

jimin,you should tell me this early.I also loved you in the past but you're too late to tell me that."I'm sorry jim.."I was about to say but then he cut my words."don't say anything. I'm not hoping you to love me back.I felt better when I told you all about my feeling toward you. Please,i just want one thing from you....please... make V happy." jimin said again.I could see hurt inside his eyes as he was trying to hold back his tears from falling.My eyes become blurry as tears were gathering inside it.

I'm sorry jimin.

I couldn't hold my tears anymore and ended up crying."jimin oppa..thank you.." I said and hugged him as he hugged me back.

I loved you in the past but now I fall in love with taehyung.I'm sorry jimin.

my tears fall down on his chest.

Taehyung's pov

I arrived in front of my house.When I was about to click the remote to open the gate,I saw jimin and Hyera were hugging each other.My heart broke into piece,my breath become unstable as I clenched the wheel.

I couldn't hold my tears and it fall down.I knew she have a big crush on jimin since the first time she saw him and jimin also have a crush on her.

'She must be happy since Jimin finally accepted her love for him.'

I drove away for god knows where.I keep on driving whereever my mind asked me to.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡