Chapter 6

TAEHYUNG'S POV

As I kissed her, she kept closing her eyes, before she slowly pushed me, forcing me to break the kiss. She instantly avoided my gaze and turned, facing the guests, and acted as if I am invisible.

*SKIP*

"V, hyung. V!" When I was talking to a guest, suddenly all of my members called me, while gesturing me to go to them. I excused myself, walking towards my members, and from here, I could clearly see their confused and curious faces.

"Wae?" I asked them coldly.

They took in a deep breath and;

One...
Two...
Three...

BOOMMM...

"Is that Hyera?"
"She's her sister, right or maybe her cousin?"
"Where are her specs?"
"Did she dye her hair?"
"Can you answer us, please?!"

"Woah! Relax! Ask me one by one, will you?" I stated and all of them looked frustrated, at the fact that I still left them hanging and clouding in curiosity. They took in a deep breath, relaxing themselves, and started asking me questions one by one.

Yes, I was right. They were curious about my wife.

"Don't ask me why, because I'm confused of what type of bipolar she is. At school she's a nerd, but at home, she's a new person. She's her." I told them and looked in Hyera's direction. Their mouths were still open, not believing the statement that I just said.

"I think you can't resist her if she looks like this." Jimin said and winked at me, which I annoyedly replied with rolling my eyeball at him. "If you still hate her, just give her to me then."

I looked at him and a smirk formed on my lips involuntarily when I heard his statement. "You can have her..." I paused. He was shocked at first, but then his face turned into an excited smile, as he sent my members a wriggle of the eyebrows proudly. "...But I wonder if she wants a jamless guy like you..." I  continued and all of them laughed at the obvious that I had stated.

"Yahh!" Jimin said and flicked my forehead. "Yahh! It's hurt." I rubbed  the spot he flicked.

*AT HOME*

---

HYERA'S POV

Finally we were home after hours of attaching, clinging, and acting all lovey dovey in front of our guests and parents. It's such a nightmare to stay near him all day since his hands kept wandering around my waist.

I shook my head and threw the thought away, since it was making me shiver. I then entered my room and took a long bath.

I stayed in the bath tub for about thirty minutes, cleaning my body that had been touched by Taehyung's dirty hands. I closed my eyes, relaxing my body under the soft bubbles after a long, tiring day.

*BANGGG!*

My eyes went round when I saw Taehyung entering the bathroom in a rush. I was naked, but thank God the bubbles were covering my body from being exposed.

---

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Where is that girl, huh?

Mum and Dad were waiting for her downstairs for about fifteen minutes and yet, she's still nowhere to be seen.

"V, ah, where's, Hyera?" Mum asked as her eyes looked for her. "She's... probably in the room. Wait here. I will call for her." I told and they all nodded.