chapter 8

HYERA'S POV

Finally, our fridge is filled with food.

What shall I cook today?

I took out some ingredients and started cooking fried rice.

I was cutting some onions while singing and dancing. This is my habit when I'm in the kitchen, usually with my mom. She also told me that it was weird to have this kind of habit.

"Eh hmm!" As I was cutting the onion, suddenly someone cleared his throat behind me, making me startled. Just my luck, I cut my finger.

"Argh.." I run to the sink and washed the wound. Just then, a pair of hand grabbed my hands and examined it. I lifted my chin up and it was none other than Kim taehyung.

He looked at me and sighed. "You wait here.." He went to the rack near the TV and took out first aid kit from it. He then walked to me. I thought he's going to pass the plaster to me but instead he held me by my waist and lifted me up onto the counter which made me stop breathing for awhile from the sudden action he did.

"Put this on.." he said coldly. I was about to take it from his hand but he pulled away. "You asked me to put it on right? so, give it to me." I tried to grab it from him back but he shook his head and moved even closer to me and my knees eventually touched him.

"Next time, be careful and don't dance or sing like that again." He mumbled at me before peeling the wrapper and gently held the tip of my finger and wrapped the plaster around it.

"Excuse me, you was the one who make me startled okay?" I said, squinted at him.

"Ok fine!! I'm sorry.." he apologized.

wait? Did he just say sorry to me? Its the first time I heard those word let out from his mouth.

"Hmm" I'm just hmm, didn't exactly know how to respond to his words. Feeling uneasy with the stare he was giving, I've decided to jump off but I sighed when I realised that he was still in front of me, disturbing my plan. And this position is a little bit uncomfortable because my knees could have just touched him if I take a wrong move.

"Ca...can you go away?" I asked stuttering and awkward from the stared. He then smirked before putting both of his hand aside, trapping me.

"Are you sure you won't burn this house?" He asked and leaned in, making me to move my head backward. "I'm sure" I quickly answered him and nodded rapidly.

"Good.." He messed with my hair before walking away, leaving my heart pounding in mad.

*DING DONG*

I was serving the dishes on he table but then someone ring the doorbell. I went to the door and opened it.

"V!!Hyung!!" They said and my eyes widened when I saw bts in front of my house. Afterward, they gasped and jaw dropped halfway, couldn't believe I was the one who opened the door.

"Hi Hyera!! Is v in there?" Jimin asked and I awkwardly nodded.

"I-I will call him!!" I said and pointed to the sofa. They sat on it and I run upstairs to taehyung's room, kind of wanting to escape from them actually.

I opened his door room without thinking twice and my eyes widened when I saw taehyung was standing in front of the closet with a towel around his waist.

It showing his perfect abs which made my cheek to slowly turn red.

I turned around quickly and face the door "yahh!! hurry up wear your clothes!" I yelled and I couldn't deny it, my cheek were blushing really hard as it hurts me.

"Why? Don't you like it?" Taehyung said and I could hear smirk from his voice. He then come closer towards me and rested his hand on my waist.

"Don't touch me!!" I yelled again and pushes his hand harshly. Right after that, I gasped when he out of a sudden back hugging me.

shit!! My back touched his muscular perfect body. I tried to push him but he just too strong for me.

"Yahh!! Tae!! your friend ar-" I was pushing him hard and trying to tell him that his friend were downstairs but then the door burst opened and my eyes were enlarged at what I just saw.

what are they doing here!!?

J hope's pov

"Yahh!! Hurry up wear your clothes!!" When we were waiting for V to come, suddenly someone yelled from upstairs.

"Did you guys hear that?" I asked them and all of them nodded in unison. I put my finger on my lips, asking them to be quiet.

"Don't touch me!!" We heard again.

"what happen Hyung?" Jungkook asked me and I just shrugged, not really sure for what was happening.

"Are they fighting? Did V bully her again?" Rapmon asked. "you guys still remember when the last time V told us that he want to make her suffer living with him?" Jimin stated and everyone's eyes widened.

"I think we should go and check!"

"Hey don't. What if they're actually having fun or-"

"I don't think so Jin hyung. V having fun with Hyera? That's so not going to happen." I said and all of them nodded in agreement. "Lets go."

We slowly walked to V's room and looked at them through the door as its not locked properly.

Our eyes went round and we couldn't believe for what we just saw."V's back hugging Hyera.." I whispered at them. Right after that, they pushed each other in an attempted to see it too but then jimin fell and accidentally pushed the door opened. We all gulped our salive as the door was wide opened.

We're dead!! jiminie pabo ah!!

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I just want to tease her but then the door burst opened. I quickly released Hyera from my arm and acted like nothing happen.

"Why don't you tell me they are here?" I whispered into hyera's ear and smiled shyly toward my member.

Hyera rolled her eyes, leaving us in the room and stomped off to her room.

"Hi!! What ar..."

"sorry for interrupting you guys!!" I want to ask them what are they doing here at my house but then jimin cut me off.

"No!! we did nothing. I just teased her.." I said and all of them smirked at me while me replied with a fake, awkward smile.

"Someone falling in love~" jungkook sang and all of them make a hi-5, agreeing with his statement.

"No!! I'm not!! I just want to tease her. I swear.." I yelled at them. They continue smirking and walked downstairs. Just then, jhope come and tapped my shoulder. "We all know."

God please tell them that I'm not in love with that girl.

"Whatever!! Lets go downstairs and enjoy. We brought along Soju and wine." suga said while showing all of his swag.

"chicken?" I asked as I showed them my rectangular smile.

"Thats the thing we'll never forget. We know how bad you fall in love with it!" Rapmon said and a bright smile appeared on my face. I was about to go along with them but then, they stopped me.

"Yahh!! wear your clothes first!!" They shouted at me.

hehe!! I'm still with my towel. I grin and run back to my room, putting on clothes and run downstairs..

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★