chapter 21

Hyera's pov

He smirked."Buddy? He's here." He then pointed at Buddy which was right beside him,the colour of my cheek slowly turned red,embarrassed by my own action.

" Oh buddy!! You're here..I didn't see you.." I said,kneeling down and rubbed Buddy's head with a fake smile.

"Buddy, your owner has gone blind." Taehyung teased and giggled.

"Yahh!!" I shouted and slightly punched his stomach.

"Argh, you broke my ribs." He said sarcastically and acted like he was in pain. I rolled my eyes and walked away while he chased after me from behind, calling my name. I couldn't help but felt annoyed.

I kept walking, ignoring him and walked to the counter. Taehyung kept on teasing me. I clenched my jaw and waited for him to pay the bill.

*HOME*

We put the kennel beside the gate and then went straight back to our rooms. It was already 11 pm and I could feel my eyelids were asking to shut.Our holiday was only for a week, and we had to finish our project.

I took my pillow closer to me. I buried my face into it and screamed my heart out.

*MORNING*

I woke up at 9 am, I made my way to the toilet,washed my face,brushed my teeth and fixed my hair before going downstairs. I could feel my eyes bulged like in the cartoons when I saw Taehyung was already there, playing with Buddy.

"Hey, babe." Taehyung greeted. I looked at him and fake a smile before walking towards them and played along with Buddy, ignoring whatever was it he just called me. I then took Buddy's food and put it into the bowl.

"Since when have you been here?" I asked him after few seconds of silence. I turned to face him and watch him, only to catch him looking back at me.

"Since you're still on your bed, snoring like pigs." he told me and immediately, I had to grit my teeth to refrain myself from ripping his head off. But, since I decided not to ruin my morning, I chose to stay silent and watched Buddy.

Oh did I mention that I muttered dick under my breath before that?

HE'S A DICK!

I kept watching Buddy eating his food and after he was done, Buddy quickly ran towards me and just when he was about to reach me, Taehyung blew a whistle - I don't know where the hell he git that thing - and immediately, Buddy left me and made a turn towards Taehyung.

Towards Taehyung
Towards that guy
AND... not me,

LIKE WTF

Buddy ran to him, licked his face and they played together. Taehyung was sitting on the floor but then Buddy leapt on top of him.

I looked at Taehyung lying on the floor with Buddy on top of him. I was definitely displeased by this.

*HYERA'S IMAGINATION*

A kid about 2 years old ran towards Taehyung and Taehyung hugged him before laying down on the floor along with the child.

*REALITY*

"Bark!!bark!!" Suddenly buddy barked, causing Hyera to come back to her senses stopping herself from smiling alone.

'Yahh, Kim Hyera!! What are you thinking? You will never have a child with him because he's going to divorce you after he replaces his Appa.' I thought to myself.