Powerful

Pregnant.

Baby

Donuts

        Were the only words that were running through my head.

    For one I cannot believe that I am pregnant. I mean I'm sure Ethan's mom told Ethan to wrap the willy right? So did he wrap that tool? I thought back to our little 'special' night. Shit he didn't!

    For two I can't believe that I am gonna have a baby. I'm only 18. Just barely marking the adult mark! I'm so gonna cut Ethan's balls off.

   For three, well because I simply want some donuts. Especially the Boston Cream ones. Oh my gosh I would kill for some damn donuts.

    Noemi, can you get me some Boston Cream donuts?

I mind linked one of my little sisters who works at Dunkin Donuts.

      Yeah whatever. Fatass.

    Was her reply. Though the last word she muttered.

        "Jasmine I would like to see you in my office." Alpha Mike voice ranged through my head. I rolled off of my bed and started walking towards his office which was not very far from my room. I finally came across the big mahogany door. 

        Right when I grabbed the knob the scent of mint and woodsy filled my nostrils. I opened the door and was met with sea blue eyes. Ethan.

       I growled lowly at him. I was not going to let him know about my child. 

            Hide our scent from Mate.  I said to her in our mindlink.

        Already done. She answered.

      "Jasmine it has been brought to my attention that you are in grave danger." My Alpha said. I gasped. Why me?

     "Why? What have I done? Is this about last night? It's not my fault I ate the last piece of pizza! It had olives!" I rambled on looking all around the room. My eyes landed on the picture on the wall behind Alpha's desk. It was a painting of our pack house when it burnt down fifty years ago.

      "Have you ever heard of the Royal Blood prophet?" He asked me. Immediately, my eyes looked into his green orbs I shook my head. What does that have to do with me?

      "The moon Goddess sent her daughter down to the Earth many centuries ago. She was known as the Queen of werewolves. She had ten powers. She could read minds, teleportation, control the brain, control the earth, water, fire, air, a shield to protect the pack, see the future, and lastly strength. The Rogues did not like that she held so many powers and they wanted to kill her. What they did not know was that she was pregnant. She had a daughter. Two days after she gave birth, the palace was under attack. So she had a witch cast a smell to send her daughter to the future. The Moon Goddess's daughter was later killed that day." Ethan answered staring into my eyes. Searching for any feeling, which I hid from him.

      "And there has been reason to believe that you are her." Alpha Mike finished off.  I gasped. 

    "So you are trying to say that I am danger because I am supposedly the Moon Goddess's long lost grandchild?" 

     "Yes. And it also has been brought up to our attention that you are also with child." Alpha Mike said. I looked down at my feet shamefully. I heard Ethan growl lowly at me. I felt his eyes on me but not once did I look up at him.

    "Now you are in more danger than you could ever imagine.  Alpha Ethan was given a written warning from a pack of powerful Rogues last night." Alpha said passing a note across the table to me. The writing was the mixture of neat and sloppy. Almost like a child wrote it.

          Did you really think you were gonna hide the queen forever? What a lovely mate you have.
      - Wolfsbane Pack.

     This can not be happening. I am just a normal werewolf adult. I can't be a queen. I just can't. 

     "I'm sorry I can't do this." I said and ran out of the room. I heard Ethan growl again and footsteps behind me.

      I sprinted down the three flights of stairs almost fallig on my face. I felt the adrenaline rushing through my veins as I bursted through the back doors of the Pack house. I was not stopping.

     I heard another loud growl from behind me but I did not turn around nor slow down. I kept running through the gorgeous green forest dodging tree stumps and limbs.

    I finally came to a clearing with a beautiful pond. I started to finally slow down. When I was tackled to the ground. My attacker turned us around so he took the fall and I landed with my back on him. He growled, once again, and flipped us over so he was on top of me, but his weight was on his elbows that were on the side of my head. I opened my eyes to see my attacker is Ethan. I struggled underneath him. I punched and kicked under him.

    "Stop fighting." He grunted out. Grabbing my hands and pinning them to the sides of my body.

     "No! Get off of me!" I yelled out. Pushing my chest up to try and lossen his grip on my wrists. His eyes wondered down to my breasts, which now, I regretted only wearing tank top.

      "You fatass!" I still fought back trying to lift my legs to kick him off of me. Which only put my pelvis area on his groin.

      "Jasmine Marie Bonilla! STOP!" He ordered in his alpha voice. I gasped. I geuss he realized what he just did due to the apologetic look in his eyes.

     "Jas-," I cut him off.

      "You got no right what so ever to ever use your Alpha voice on me. Now you've got thirty seconds to get off of me before I kick you so far up you damn balls your future children will come out looking like my foot." I said camly but venom dripping off of every single word.

     He scurried off of me but held on to my wrists. I yank free from his hold on ny wrists.

     "Jas I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. It's just a habit." He apologized following me as I walked towards the pond. I ignored him until I sat down on the little dock.

      "I have nothing to say to  you." I said to him.

      "Well I have things to say to you! Did you know you were pregnant?" He asked angrily. I rolled my head but nodded.

     "So what you had sex with me while you were pregnant by another man?"

      "What the hell Ethan? Do you really think I am a slut and I sleep with anyone other than my mate like you? Don't flatter yourself, honey. Well let me tell you Ethan, I am not a whore! You are the only guy I have ever been with!" I hollered at him. I saw his face pale at my outburst.

     "You-you mean I am going to be a father?" He asked me looking at the clear blue water. It's funny how the color of the water reminds me of his eyes.

       "Yes." I said tears springing to my eyes. I saw his eyes turn from anger to hate.

     "I do not want you to carry my child let alone be my mate. I want you to abort that thing in there and leave me the hell alone." He said getting up to his feet and walking away.

    I knew he would do this. This is exactly why I did not want him to know about the baby. I let the tears fall freely down my face. I will never ever get rid of my child. Never.