He Accepted?

I AM SOOO SORRY! I didn't know people would actually read my story! I'm thankful to SnigdaEvans for kick my for being lazy (not literally!). Oh and also I wrote the Prologue in Lucy P.O.V but i changed that slightly. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Do i have to do this!...Fine! Fairy Tail belongs to the great Hiro Mashima! Happy?

Lucy was walking to my homeroom after the last school bell. Lucy had about half an hour before Natsu and his gang would leave the school grounds. They always hang out at the homeroom after school.

Walking to the room Lucy was almost having a heart attack. Her hands were sweaty and heart was beating very fast.

I can do this. Just call him out and confess to him. Hopefully his friends would give us privacy!

Lucy could already hear the laughter coming from the room. She entered the room as quietly as possible.

Natsu wasn't hard to find. Who could miss his mob of pink hair! Natsu is lean, muscular and is of average height with a slightly tan skin tone. He has black eyes, spiky pink-colored hair, and whenever he grin his abnormal sharp canines was shown. He was actually cute when he grinned.

'Focus Lucy!'

He was sitting on top of a desk with his friends surrounding him. Lucy could recognize one or too of his friends. One of them was the Student Council President Erza Scarlet.

Erza is a young woman with long, scarlet hair and brown eyes. She is a very strict person and she has a great sense of justice and pride in her work as the President. Lucy has never personally talk to her but she knew that others had a lot of fear and respect (but mostly fear) for her.

Lucy also recognize the petite bookworm named Levy from the library. She was rather below-average height for her age and she had shoulder-length blue hair, which she always ties up with a colorful bandana.

No one has noticed her yet.

Lucy cleared her throat half hoping she would be ignored and she could run away from this room.

Her prays, however, was not heard.

Everything fell silent and Lucy just wanted the earth to swallow her whole. But she willed herself to look only at Natsu.

Natsu was looking at her curiously with one eyebrow raised. Lucy cleared her throat again to speak.

"Natsu, Can i talk to you? Alone?"

He still watched her curiously but still walk out with her to the hall.

"What's up?" he asked

Lucy took a deep breath. 'It's now or never!'

"Natsu you probably don't know me but I'm Lucy and I'm in most of the same classes as you are and I want to a-ask you something" she said in one breath.

"Uh sure" Lucy didn't look at him and took another breath.

"I know t-this is crazy and b-but I want to ask you...I-If you would g-go o-out with m-me?" she shuttered.

"Sure" Lucy look up surprised.

"R-Really?"

"Yeah"

"L-Like b-boyfriend-girlfriend"

"Is there any other type" Natsu said with a chuckle.

Lucy couldn't believe what she was hearing. Surely he didn't mean that!

"You would r-really g-go out with m-me?"

"Didn't i just say yes?" he said amused.

"You're not worried that i'm one your fan girls?"

"You are?" he asked suddenly wary.

"No! Of course not" she squeaked "But I'm nerd you know?"

"And I'm suppose to be worried because...?" he asked with one eyebrow raised.

She still couldn't believe he agreed so easily. She was sure he would have flat-out refuse her.

"So why are you agreeing t-to be m-my b-boyfriend?" she just didn't get it.

Natsu however had an amused glint in his eyes as he leaned forward towards her.

"Well how could I refuse someone so cute and pretty?" he said as he rub her cheek with his thumb.

Lucy squeaked and stepped away from him with a blush causing him to chuckle.

"W-Well thanks I guess. I'll s-see y-you tomorrow" she said already losing her nerves. She turned to walk away but a hand on her shoulder stopped her.

"Wait Luce! Don't you want to meet my friends" Natsu said.

'Luce? And he just ask her to meet his friends?'

"N-No m-maybe t-tomorrow"

Natsu frowned but didn't argue otherwise "Well I'll see you tomorrow"

"Y-Yeah"

As she walked away she tried to my her heartbeat to normal. She didn't know if she should be happy or worried. Happy because he accepted and worried because of what will happen to her tomorrow.

Lucy groaned. 'Maybe I should take a two week vacation or something!'

So how was it? Too cheesy? Too lame? Are you searching for the rotten tomatoes? Comment your views please!

Just to make sure i don't ditch out again I'm going to give you the name of my next chapter. It's called Friends?

Oh and i thought maybe you I should have a short name! so I'm putting two names for vote!

Ash? or Scar? Which one do you think best is best? Comment! Comment!