Jerk|Lacus

KAMISAMA HAJIMEMASHITA AU

There was a demon outside your window.

Now this statement sounds crazy, but it was absolutely one hundred percent true. You had been seeing random supernatural beings around town ever since you were five years old, and now you were pretty much used to it. You hadn't told anyone, because you knew that if you did, people would call you mad and insane and avoid you like the black plague. You still had a very inactive social life though; you weren't very outgoing.

It was currently maths class, which you usually enjoyed, but today, the formulae were going above your head, so you had been staring out the window, pencil in mouth, when you saw him.

The demon was clearly male. He had purple hair tied at the back and very pointy ears. And for some reason, he was dressed in a white soldier uniform. It made him look like an anime cosplayer; he even had a sword in its sheath hanging at his waist. He was sitting on the tree branch near the window, probably asleep.

You were idly staring at him, when suddenly you realised that he was awake and looking back at you rather curiously.

Then he smirked at you.

You stopped staring, feeling embarrassed, and looked back into your textbook, ignoring him for the rest of the class and day.

After school, you said goodbye to your friends and headed home. You were almost there, just a lane away, when you froze. You could sense someone watching you, and knew better than to ignore it. "I know you're there, so come out", you said. Your voice sounded calm, unlike your heart that wanted to jump out of your chest.

Nothing happened.

You swallowed and continued on your way. You remained alert all day, however, nothing happened, so you finally relaxed and went to bed.

___________________________

There was something heavy on your stomach. You couldn't breathe properly.

"Wha-oh."

You woke up, only to gaze into a pair of blood red orbs. You were frightened, but not very; this wasn't the worst that had ever happened to you.

The demon you had seen from your class regarded you curiously. "You aren't going to scream or try knocking me out?" he asked thoughtfully. "Nope. Can you get off? I can't breathe properly", you said calmly, though you felt anything but calm.

He chuckled and got off smoothly, not making a sound on the wooden floor of your bedroom. "So. Why is there a demon in my room at", you glanced at the clock, "two in the morning?"

He smiled. "Well that's a first; a human who doesn't scream when they see me! Anyway, I'm here precisely because of that reason. Why aren't you scared?"

"I've been seeing stuff like you since I was five, so it's normal for me. And I'm (Y/N), not human", you said, your fear starting to wear off.

"I'm Lacus. And before you ask, I'm dressed like this because I like cosplaying", he grinned. "So what are you? I mean, I know you're a demon, but what kind?" You asked.

"Oh, I'm a vampire", he said carelessly.

You froze. "Wha-why is there a vampire in here? Aren't those European or something?" You stammered. He smirked creepily. "Want me to prove it?"

Thump.

You were on your bed with Lacus hovering above you.

"Wait! I never said I didn't believe- mfff!"

Lacus had one hand on your mouth while the other held your hands above your head. You looked at him with panic-filled eyes, and he laughed. "Chill, it won't hurt much", he said in your ear, licking your neck once. And then he plunged his fangs into your skin.

He waited for the kicking and struggling.

Contrary to what he expected, however, you did not do anything. He stopped drinking and looked up.

Big mistake.

"You damn jerk!" You said, right before hitting him on the head with the new hardback book you had been reading previously. It had conveniently been placed on your bedside table. He slumped on the floor, out cold. You glared at him.

That liar! It hurt like hell! I'm gonna have to bandage this now!

After putting a small bandaid over the puncture marks, you tiptoed in and sat on your bed, staring at the passed out Lacus on your floor. You sighed mournfully.

Why me??

___________________________

Lacus woke up with a throbbing headache. "Owww ", he groaned, rubbing his head.

There was something cool on his forehead.

He removed it and found...

"An ice pack?"

The purple haired vampire moved his head to the side and found himself on a mattress on the floor, with a pillow and blanket. There was a glass of water with a paracetamol next to his head and a note.

He read it.

Lacus,
You are a jerk. I never said you could drink my blood. Well, I had to go to school with a bandaid.
Thanks a lot.
In other matters, you are freaking heavy. Go on a diet or something.
I swear I sprained my back while dumping you on the mattress.
Paracetamol and water are for the headache.
Well, now you know why you shouldn't mess with a bookworm.
Do not leave my room. My parents are out, but if they come in early and see a boy in the house, I will be doomed. If that happens, you die.
(Y/N)
P.S you owe me for the extra stuff I did for you at two in the morning.

Lacus blinked, then laughed so hard that tears ran down his face.

He decided to wait for you.

Because even though you were human, he had started liking you already.

How was it guys? I couldn't resist the AU; I looooove Kamisama Hajimemashita. It was originally supposed to be Mika here, but I changed to Lacus. After this comes Shinya and then I think I'm done. I'll start repeats from there on. And I might start taking requests. Not sure yet.
Mika: Seriously? You sidelined me for him? For him?
Lacus: Hey I'm still your superior!
Mika: Like I care.

See ya next chapter!