Name| Crowley

"You can go in now, livestock #12365. He's expecting you", the guard at the gate said. His hood shadowed his face, so you couldn't discern his expression.

You swallowed and walked into the thirteenth progenitor's mansion, wondering why he had called you there. No doubt it was for something wrong you had done.

Maybe he had found out that you had stolen that money from his room. In your defence, though, you had been starving at the time, so you weren't thinking straight.

Maybe he knew you had tried selling your blood to Ferid (he had refused because you were not a kid anymore).

The only good thing was that Crowley Eusford was not a creepy pervert like Bathory. Nevertheless, he was a vampire, so you couldn't let your guard down.

Even if you sort of liked him.

The plus side was that Crowley's aides, Chess Belle and Horn Skuld were always present with him, so you wouldn't be alone, even though they were vampires.

You nervously knocked at the red study door, your voice cracking as you spoke.

"May I enter, Lord Crowley?"

"Enter".

You quietly pushed open the door, your hands shaking as you closed it behind you.

The entire study, like the door, was red, with black accents in corners. It reminded you of blood, which wasn't exactly reassuring.

Crowley was sitting on a red sofa. However, the places where Horn and Chess usually occupied were empty.

You were alone with him, which did not help to calm you down in the least.

Crowley smiled. "Hello, (Y/N)".

You gulped. "Um, Lord Crowley, why did you summon me here at this time of the night?"

He frowned. "Is it late, then? Sorry, I forgot you were human".

Of course. Eleven in the night wasn't late for vampires, it was early.

Crowley smirked. "As to why I called you, it was to ask you something. Was it you who took that twenty thousand from my drawer?"

Shit.

Crowley's smirk widened. "Thought so. Well then, how should I punish you?"

Your heart rate spiked, and he probably heard it, because he laughed.

At this point you figured that the safest course of action would be to run from there, as fast as you could.

You spun on your heel and bolted for the door, but before you could open it, someone grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into a metal-hard chest. One hand was over your mouth, preventing you from screaming.

You froze as Crowley lowered his head to your ear.

"Whoa there. If you ran away now, it wouldn't be much fun, would it?"

You trembled as he continued.

"Did you know that your blood smells really great, (Y/N)? You're lucky you aren't small, otherwise Ferid would have killed you by now", he hummed.

You were legitimately freaking out by now. And what he said next made your eyes widen with fear.

"You wouldn't mind if I had a sip, would you?"

You started struggling as Crowley laughed at your futile attempts to break free. "It'll hurt more if you move", he sang.

He lowered his head some more, until it was by the side of your neck. He licked it once, making you shudder, and then buried his fangs deep inside it.

You had to stop yourself from screaming your throat out. Unlike all the novels, when a vampire drank your blood, it did not feel good in the least. It hurt like someone was digging two sharp needles into your vein and drawing the blood out, which was true in a sense.

In spite of this, you felt happiness in some part of you, because Crowley had remembered your name.

No one had ever done that until now, not even your parents. They had despised you till the day of the virus.

"Thank you", you whispered with some difficulty.

This surprised Crowley enough to make him pull away from you.

"What do you-hey!"

Your knees went limp and he caught you just in time.

"For remembering...my name..." You managed before passing out completely.

___________________________
Crowley picked you up bridal style and put you on the sofa. He sat down next to your limp form and looked at your face.

He had no clue why you had thanked him for remembering your name.

He face palmed as he remembered why he had called you originally, but he had changed his reason at the last moment.

After all, the thirteenth progenitor couldn't really just say he liked you out straight.

Ok. I have no clue how this happened. I was going to write a Guren x reader, and somehow it changed to this :/
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed!
And I'm not sorry if Crowley's ooc because I'm me.
Also, two updates one after the other! I'm stoked!
See ya next chapter!