This Is Not A Party, It's A Hurricane-multiple ships

Start from the beginning

By now the house was filled with the sound of music blasting from the speakers. No one was much of a dancer out of the group, but Brendon's found a song to match the pace of his heartbeat; nothing is stopping him from showing off his horribly funny moves as bystanders took videos for snapchat, probably.

Frank managed to find Brian Sella and Mathew Uychich in the basement, they were an odd "couple" to say the least. Neither made it official and their relationship was only exposed to the public eye when high. Frank wasn't the only one with them, the two boys were occupied passing around a joint with a small group of teens who didn't mind an extra person. He knew Gerard wouldn't be happy with this choice but he continued anyways.

Pete's coming on to every person he can touch. Pete was absolutely drunk and he was a very physical person when in a drunken state. By now, he was probably just upset to still be single even when crushing on Gerard's younger brother, Mikey, who liked him back. This being so, he attempted to dance and talk to whoever walked pass.

"Pete, right?" Mikey's voice rang in Pete's ears as he was sobering up just a tad bit, not enough to think straight though. "Yup, that's me!" Pete smiled slurring his words a bit towards the end. "Are you drunk? I came to ask if you've seen my brother but you don't look too well."

"I haven't and I'll be fine, I'm doing great now that you're here." Pete wasn't thinking very straight or acting very straight for that matter and right now he was too drunk to care if he was making a fool of himself.

"So, Mikey, I hear your single."

"Pete, you're drunk."

"And you're really fucking cute."

"You're drunk, Pete."

"Yeah, but I'm speaking the truth. I'm being honest I swear!"

"You're lucky you're good looking."

By now the house was filled with intoxicated teens grinding on one another and doing things their parents defiantly told them not to do. Josh wasn't drinking a lot tonight, slightly hoping Tyler would magically become gay and make a move on him. There has been rumors Jenna was just a cover-up to his parents but then again you can't really trust the kids at school.

"I'm just gonna go get something more to drink, be right back!" Josh waved goodbye to his friend Alex and Brian, heading towards the kitchen.

"F-fuck! I'm so sorry!" Josh was interrupted by the feeling of cool liquid soak through his shirt and a rather nervous apology being directed his way. "It's okay, don't worry about it." Josh said not wanting the other to worry. He thought the stranger's voice sounded familiar but was too busy cleaning his shirt off to take notice in who it was.

"Here, come with me!" The stranger grabbed Josh's hand and pulled him towards the stairs. Josh looked up only to realize the mystery boy was Tyler Joseph. Not only did Tyler spill his drink all over him but Tyler was also taking him to what he assumed was the other's room.

Tyler pulled Josh into his room and both boy's hearts were racing. Truth be told, the rumors were very true. Jenna was just a cover up and she too was bisexual and secretly crushing on Melanie Martinez.

"Hey, Josh, I'm so sorry! Here, take my shirt. I feel horrible for wrecking your's." Tyler said handing the shirt over and glancing over Josh's body, biting his lip. Josh couldn't speak and was taken aback by Tyler's behavior. Secretly Tyler has been planning on making a move on Josh tonight, therefore making sure Dallon got them to attend.

Tyler wasn't drunk, no, he hasn't had a drop of alcohol all night, but, he told people he did so just in case he got caught trying to make out with Joshua Dun in the bathroom(where they were currently heading to clean up Josh).

"T-thanks for the shirt." Josh finally mustered up the courage to thank Tyler, it probably didn't help Tyler has been checking him out the entire time and vice versa. Josh turned around from the sink where he had been washing his shirt only to be pushed up against the counter.

"You look hot tonight, as always." Tyler's hot breath was felt on Josh's neck. "U-uh thanks?" The reply came out more like a question then a statement and he didn't have time to say anything else since Tyler's lips were on his. This "make out session" only lasted a couple of minutes before Tyler's lips moved down to his neck.

"You wanna take this to my room?"

"S-sure." And with that they left the bathroom.

Brendon's made the call although his best friend wants to go. Ryan has been taking shots and defiantly needs to go home and get cleaned up but of course, Brendon refuses to leave and they both know damn well neither is leaving without the other.

"C'mon, Ry, relax. Dance a bit!" Brendon said pulling his best friend closer to him and slow dancing even though up-beat music was playing. Ryan decided to ignore the feeling in his stomach he got whenever he looked at his friend. They both were crushing on each other and you can say it's been like this since freshmen year when they were discovering their sexualities.

"Ry, your eyes are so pretty." Brendon said dragging out the "o". Ryan did in fact blush at this comment but just denied the compliment instead.

"Would it be crazy if we kissed?" Ryan said quietly, giggling a bit since he was still very drunk but only sobering up a little bit. The two leaned in at the same time connecting their lips in a sloppy kiss, right there, in the middle of the dance floor.

Gerard on the other hand was looking for his best friend who managed to disappear. Suddenly he got this sick feeling in his stomach when he remembered Frank mentioning Brian and Mathew, everyone knew they always had some soft of drugs on them and were up to no good even though they were very nice. He was pulled from his thoughts when a high Frank stumbled into him.

"Hey, Gee!"

"Frank, are you high?"

"Yup, 5 foot five!"

"That's not what I meant. What are you on?"

"The couch!" Frank said falling on the couch laughing and giggling.

"Frank, what the fuck did I tell you? How am I supposed to take you home like this? Oh god, your parents are gonna kill us!" Gerard rambled on and on about how he told Frank not to try drugs tonight.

"Gee, you're so fucking pretty." He said giggling. "I would date you but I think you like Lyndsey."

"Frank, I'm gay, I don't like Lyndsey. Anywho-"

"You have such pretty eyes and when you laugh it's the cutest thing ever and my heart explodes and I just wanna kiss you but you'd never date me because-" he rambled on about how he loves Gerard and Gerard knew the only way he was going to get Frank to shut up is kiss him. So that's what he did.

"Gerard fucking Way kissed me! Gerard fucking Way kisses me!" Frank screamed happily. Gerard may of liked Frank a whole lot, more than just a friend, but now was not the time to confess. "We'll discuss this when you're not high, Frank."

__________________________

hey, sorry I haven't been updating! I'm super busy all the time and thanks for all the reads, votes, comments! I tried to make this one longer for you guys. Hope you liked it!

-nmc