~ Chapter 5 ~

I couldn't sleep that night, I kept thinking and turning in my bed.  What did he want?  I was actually very scared for what 'favour'  he wanted me to do.  I mean, he is capable of asking me anything.  Maybe run around the halls naked, or have sex with him, who knows!? 

It was now morning and I was walking to school.  I don't feel rested, and I think I might faint any second.  Everytime I've slept, it was just a light one.  This was annoying me too much. 

Just focus Van, don't think about it, you sound obsess or something.

Oh shut up mind.

Are you telling me to shut up?

Yeah, bye.

Mortal kings are ruling castles
Welcome to my world of fun
Liars settle into sockets
Flip the switch and watch them run

Panic! at the disco ?  Really mind?

Hey, it's your favourite band.

Yeah yeah, what-

''Van you okay? You look like you are having an internal discussion with your mind,'' Cat said. 

I haven't noticed that while having this conversation with myself, I was already at my locker.  Well that's one way to make a first impression to the entire school.  Great.

''Oh, nothing..'' I said.

''Yeah, sure, what ever flows your peeps,'' she said while turning to go to class.

''Hey wait up!''  I shouted.

''Then hurry! You are very sloooow.''

''Smartass,'' I laughed.

''I know right?'' She said.

''Don't get your hopes up,'' I said.

''Oh don't worry.''

''I never do,'' I said and her response was so mature, she sticked her tongue out.  I mean yeah, very mature everybody.  That's why she is my best friend after all.

We went together to Chemistry, and let me tell you, it was a very long walk.  This school is just huge.

Cat and I walked inside the class to go to our usual seats.  As we sat down, I saw Kyle entering the classroom and looking my way giving me a smirk.  Does he ever stop smirking?  Much to my dismay, he sat down right behind me.  Yay life.

After just 5 fricking minutes he starts to poke me. 

Van just ignore him, he's testing your patience.  Just relax.  Come on you can do this.

Poke.

I can handle that.

Poke poke.

I'm starting to lose my patience now.

Poke poke.

Just ignore him.

Po-

''WILL YOU JUST STOP!?'' I shouted at him.

''Ms. Kinglsey, is there a problem?'' The teacher said.

''No, I'm sorry,'' I said with a very red face.  I could hear Kyle laughing behind me.

''That goes to you too Mr. Harper,'' the teacher said.  I could only feel my smirk coming up my face, at least the teacher is a teensy weensy by my side, just a bit.

The class continued and then a paper flew from behind me to my table.  I opened the paper and it read:

Will you stop smirking? You are giving me chills.