~ Chapter 4 ~

We were now at the principals office and I was scared. The principal was writing something in his notepad but he was like that for 5 minutes now and I'm starting to lose patience.

Kyle coughed to get the principals attention.

"Um.. sir? Can we go now since you are clearly not saying anything?" Kyle said.

Mr. Farleigh, the principal just stared at Kyle with a blank face.

"Well? Mr. Farleigh I'm waiting for and answer not just you staring at me," Kyle said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Detention for you two today at room 4, now you can go to your classes," he said not looking at us. Rude much?

As I got out of the principals office a hand got my wrist and I turned 180° making me bump into Kyle's chest.

Umph

"What do you want!?" I screamed.

"See you this afternoon sunshine," he said and then turned to go to his class.

Idiot.

The rest of my afternoon passed quite uneventfully and it was now detention to me. Yay life.

The detention room was in the basement of the school. Wierd place to have a detention room but yeah.

I arrived at the room and Kyle and the principal were already there and I sat in the furthest seat from Kyle.

"Okay, you will have to fill this sheet telling why it's wrong what you have done and then say what things you can do to improve your behaviour so this doesn't happen again," the principal said.

He handed us the sheet to start writing. I started writing my small essay saying that my behaviour was bad and blah blah blah. I really didn't believe a word I said. Who does?

While doing so, more people came and all that..

After what felt like an eternity, I took a small glance at Kyle's essay and he didn't write a thing. Why didn't he wri-

Ring ring, ring ri-

"Hello? Uhm.. Yeah.. okay, I'll be there," said the principal. I think we can now leave, woooo!

"Okay guys, you may go home,'' the principal said. I was so happy to finally be out of here.

I packed my stuff and hurried my way out. I was about to reach the front door when someone grab my wrist and spun me around.

''What the-UMPH- '' I said until I crashed in Kyle's chest. Wow that was a niiice chest.

Vanessa what the hell? He is not hot and he is NOT your type.

''So no goodbye?'' He said with a smirk. I swear he only smirks.

''How about.. hmm... no? Go to hell,'' I said while trying to go but he just held me tighter.

''Princess, say goodbye,'' he said with a more serious tone.

''First of all don't call me princess, second, just get off me!''

Before he could say anything I kicked him in the balls. Wow second time already that I did that.

I could see that he was in pain so I just ran and ran until I reached my house and to the safety of my room.

▲ ▲ ▲

The week and weekend passed by quite uneventfully, when I was at school I was always avoiding Kyle. I coulnd't stand him for any longer. Everytime I saw him I just went the other direction he was coming from. Always avoiding him.