Chapter 14-Bloody Truth

Start from the beginning

"Jacob, why don't you walk with me to see my father... Then I'll tell you."

He silently nodded and both of you walk out the fight club with Jacob right in back of you. It was a long eerie silence as you picked up some red tulips for your father. You could tell Jacob would try to talk to you but he'd hesitate and not respond. Where your father is buried is in the City of London in a little graveyard where you felt was comfortable for him to be.

As you arrived you immediately spotted his grave which had another bouquet of daisies from last week. You knelt down next to him and gently placed the tulips upon his gravestone. You brushed your fingers across his name that read:

Here lies
Benjamin Desmond (L/N)
Beloved Husband, Father, and Friend
May he rest in such peace and joy

"Requiéscant in pace, Father..." You whisper as you arise from your spot. You back away from his grave and instead of crying, you have a warm smile upon your face, a real smile that you can finally show knowing your father is at peace. Even if his death was gruesome, he's with your mother now and you know they're happily together again at last. Jacob wrapped his arms around your waist as you leaned your head back on his shoulder. He kissed your cheek as your smile began to grow knowing that he knows how to make you happy even on your darkest of days.

"Now will you tell me?" He asked as you turned around to face him, making your smile disappear.

"It's hard to explain, I don't even know what to believe" You say as you shake your head,"Right before the Blighters took my Father, he gave me a little wooden box that had many letters. I've asked Henry to help out and today I was going to the train what he figured out."

"I still don't see how this has anything to do with your disappearance, love?"

"Quite the contrary, Jacob Frye. You see, those letters are about my mother and father and I couldn't bear to read them but there's something quite odd about it." You take his hand as you drag him towards a nearby carriage. He sat down right next to you, still holding your hand as you use your Eagle Vision to find the train. It was all the way near Westminster so you drove quickly.

"You drive better than me!" He slightly yelled as you managed to drive all the way towards the train without a single scratch. You chuckled a bit as you saw him looking right at you with a smile. You turned to look forward but you felt a soft kiss fall upon your cheek which made you blush like crazy. As soon as you arrived at the train you spotted two Blighters and a Templar holding down a Rook. You looked at Jacob who was already in action, slicing their throats and stomachs as you helped the poor Rook.

"Are you alright, lad?" You asked as the Rook dusted himself off.

"Yes boss, Thank you both!" He bowed his head at you which made you chuckle as he scurried off.

You both entered the train as you see Henry and Evie with such distraught expression upon their always cheery face. You began to worry as you walk up to them and see they're reading the letters from your little box. They both turned to you as soon as they heard your foot steps and they looked slightly frightened with a hint of confusion.

"What?..." You question both Evie and Henry with a tone of disbelief. Evie gave Henry the note she was reading and placed all the letters inside the box. He carefully handed it to you as you clutched onto it with dear life.

"You might want to read those letters..." Henry spoke up. You raised your eyebrow as Jacob directed you to his cart. You took one last look at Evie and Henry and they both shared horrified expressions which slightly scared you. You sat down at Jacob's desk as you gently place the box with letters on the desk.