Chapter13

how can we not talk about family when family's all that we got?(Wiz Khalifa)

JAS

I stood in the mirror in front of Erica and Damon.
They were all in for me dating him. They think he saved me from my kidnapper. But I never said that. I just never denied it.
"Yes girl. ",Damon said grabbing air.
I smirked as the doorbell rung.
"I'll get it. Go...put on some more deodorant or something.",Damon said going to the door.
Erica grabbed my shoulders and when I looked into her eyes I just knew.
"You're pregnant?!"
She nodded and smiled at me.
I was overly joyed.
We gave each other a life saving hug but soon was interrupted by a manly scream.
We ran downstairs to see Damon chasing Cordyn.
He stopped and stared at me in awe.
Damon glared at him and then me before laughing. Causing me and Erica to laugh.
"Aye you better get him. My shit don't swing that way.",Cordyn said annoyed.
I laughed as I cautiously walked down the steps.
Once I made it to the bottom I was happy to see Cordyn standing there with arms open.
He smelled sooooo good.
"Gimme suga'"
I laughed and gave him a little kiss but of course he took it way deeper.
He was tonguing me down in the middle of the hallway and all I could see was him.
"Aeh ah. No. Y'all can make my great grand babies somewhere else. Not here."
I laughed at my grandmothers voice.
"Come here for a second child."
I followed her to her room with a smile on my face. One because I am slowly getting my man back and two because it felt right this time.
Once we were inside her room she went into her jewelry box; pulling out a diamond necklace.
She gave me a smile before turning me around and placing it on my neck.
"This necklace is what made me get your grandfather,and what made your mother get your father. Keep it on until it falls off. When it does it means you've found true love. Pass it down to your children."
I turned around and gave her a long heart warming hug.
"Thank you. I will."
"I love you baby."
I smiled while still in her embrace.
"I love you too."

CARA

I smiled as I printed out my new tape. Iris came out of the bathroom in just underwear and socks.
I swear my man do fucking fine.
So fine.
He smiled at me as he came over to where I was sitting.
"What you doing bae?",he asked.
He kissed my cheek before sitting next to me.
"Well. I can't believe our boss is really playing his son. Like that's some bull shit."
He nodded and shrugged.
"Well that's his son being a dumbass. A real dumbass. Especially if he sleeping with the enemy."
I clenched my teeth. That bitch is really trying to take my main side piece.
Okay so what I got a fiance. So what.
We ain't married yet.
I shrugged before stuffing the tape into my purse.
"I have to go. Duty calls."
He slapped my ass as I walked off.
"Come back soon baby. I need some good lovin'"
I laughed while walking out of the front door.
Next stop:
Revenge.

JAS

"Thankyou.",I said to the waitress as she walked off.
Cordyn was staring a hole in my face.
"What?"
I took a swig of my sprite.
He laughed.
"You just so beautiful."
I blushed at his comment.
After a few minutes of talking the waitress came back with our food.
"Enjoy."
Cordyn grabbed our hands to pray, which surprised me.
After ,we dug in.
****
I smiled widely as Cordyn walked me to the door of my grandmothers house.
Of course my apartment was sold, along with everything in it.
Once we reached the door he turned me to him.
"Let me just come in with you baby. Please. I won't do nothing. I just wanna be near you."
I chuckled to myself.
He grabbed both of my hands while staring into my eyes with his big blue green ones.
They were so sexy and demanding.
How could I say no?
"Okay okay. But no funny business."
He laughed like a little kid while doing this ugly dance.
"Thank you thank you thank you baby!"
He picked me up and spun me around,sitting me down only for a panty wetting kiss.
I was hot and wet for him.
So ready for him.
So ready.
But we weren't doing anything tonight.
He still on punishment.
Once he released me I shakily unlocked the door.
I didn't know why but I had a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach again.
The same feeling I had last night, and this morning,except ten times worst.
I opened the door and stepped into a liquid. All the lights were off and I couldn't see anything.
"What the fuck?",Cordyn said behind me.
He gripped my hips protectively as I walked down the short hall to find the light.
Once I did I was mortified by what I saw.
"NOOOOOOOOOOO GRANDMAAA!!"

- Cara in MM

So what y'all think happened?
What do you think Cara did?
Who do you think did something to Grandma Claudia if something happened?
Please comment.
Please vote.
Add this story please.