Chapter 29 - The News

JAI'S POV

"Your pregnant" I questioned making sure I heard right. "Yeah, I went to the doctor yesterday and he told me I had a little baby growing inside of me" she explained. "How come you didn't tell me yesterday" I got a little mad. "Because you were gone for most of the day shooting videos with the boys, and when you came home I forgot about it" she frowned. "I'm sorry, I should've spent more time with you yesterday" I appologised. "It's okay, so are you happy or not" she asked. "I'm so happy, were having a baby" I smiled and gave her a huge hug. "What's with all the smiles" James asked as he and Luke walked into the house. "I'm pregnant" She smiled and they congratulated us then went to bed. "I guess it's time we went to bed as well don't you think" I said. "Yeah, I'm so tired" she yawned and I carried her upstairs to bed.

The next morning Ari woke up early so she could go rehears. I'm really happy she's going on world tour and everything but I'm afraid something's gonna happen with our relationship, and what about the baby, she's suppose to be going in tour for 8 months and she's not gonna be able to dance when she's showing. "Hey what's happening with the tour" I asked her. "What do you mean" she asked. "Well your growing a baby in your stomach, how's it gonna work" I questioned as I sat on the bed and watched her fix her makeup. "I'm gonna tell everyone today that I'm pregnant and well see what happens, they'll probably hold it off until I've had the baby and then I'll go on tour" she explained. "I hope so, I don't want you to get hurt" I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I love you" she said. "I love you more" I replied and kissed her neck.

ARIANA'S POV

The first person I told was Jones and he told me that he will sort it all out so I would start tour a couple of months after I've had the baby. That gives us more time to rehears which I'm happy about. I'm not allowed to dance when I'm 5 months so I still have like 4 and a half months of rehearsing which is good. "I'm so happy for you Ari, that's amazing" Tracy said and hugged me. "Who's the father" Nickai asked. "Jai of course" I replied like it was obvious. "Oh yeah, right I forgot" she laughed.

It was a long but fun day of rehearsals, we managed to learn two dances, Hands On Me and Be My Baby. I just have to get a little more practice when I'm wearing those heels on stage. When I got home I walked upstairs to my room and crashed on the couch. I noticed Jai wasn't in here and it was 11:10pm. I grabbed my phone and was about to call Jai when. "Hey babe" he scared me. "Oh my god don't do that Jai" I giggled. "Guess what, it's 11:11pm" he smirked. I opened my arms and he came and hugged me and we started making out. I never understood the 11:11 thing, in fact I still don't get it. "When do you have your next doctors appointment" he asked. "Tomorrow" I replied. "I'm coming" he said and I smiled. "Good"

JAI'S POV

We sat in the waiting room and after 10 minutes, Ari got called. She grabbed my hand and we walked in. "Good morning Mr and Mrs Brooks, how are you feeling" the nurse asked Ari. "I'm fine, haven't got morning sickness yet though" she seemed worried. "You will probably start to get it next week, but if you don't then you may have a miscarriage and will have to come back here so I can check you out" she smiled. Ari sat in the bed and held my hand tight. "Okay this gel might be cold at first but you'll get use to it" the nurse said. She rubbed the gel on her belly and our little baby came up on the monitor. I felt tears escape my eyes. I'm having another child. "It looks like your baby is healthy and well, come back for your next check up in a month and we'll see the progress" she smiled and we walked out. "If I have a miscarriage I'm gonna be broken" she said. "I know me too, I really want another child with you" I spoke.

ARIANA'S POV

I don't want a miscarriage, this baby is my world already. I don't even know if it's Jai's, it could be Justin's. I hope it's Jai's he's the one I want a family with, I don't want Justin's child, and it would crush Jai if he found out about that night. I just have to try and forget about it.

---------------------
Thought I would update twice today since the last chapter was t that good, the story is almost done and I'm so excited. Please tell me if you want another book so I can start writing it. Thanks for reading guys, hope you like this chapter also 'Internet Friends is a new book I'm co-writing on my account Thejanoskiansgirls so please check that out. I love you guys and new update tomorrow💜💜💜