Chapter 4 - Big sean

ARIANA'S POV

"Come on babe tell me" he tickled me. "No" I replied laughing. "Please baby" he asked. "Stop" I kept laughing. "Not until you tell me where my favourite shirt is" he said tickling me so hard that my chest hurt from laughing so much. "No, I like you shirtless" I laughed. "I know I'm sexy babe but I need it or we can't go" he said. "Fine" I replied and he stopped tickling me. "It's under my pillow" I answered trying to catch my breath back. I walked into my closet and found a nice outfit to wear. We were getting ready to go to the Radio Disney Music Awards 2014, and I was performing problem for the first time and I'm so excited. I chose a tight, black leather top, with black tights and white knee high boots. I finished it off with a pair of black Mickey Mouse ears. (Picture up the top). I got changed, then walked in my room where Jai was laying in my bed shirtless. "I thought you desperately needed your shirt" I mocked. "That was before you said you like me shirtless" he smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully then went in my ensuite and did my hair. I put it up in a high slick pony tail. I finished off my look by putting a bit of makeup on. Jai walked in and out his hands around my waist. "Damn" he whispered flirtatiously into my ear. I smiled and rolled my eyes. "You look so hot" he said licking his lips. "Jai, go put a shirt on we have to leave" I said and rolled my eyes in a cheeky way. "Fine" he smiled.

We arrived at the Awards Show and Jai and I decided to skip the red carpet. We walked straight through the entry and took our arranged seats. "This is a good spot" I said. "Yeah the view is great" he said looking around, then he stopped and stared at something. He looked mad. "Except for that" he said clenching his jaw. He pointed to the direction and I turned around the see Big Sean sitting right behind me. He winked but I gave him an annoyed look. "Let's just try and ignore him" I said and Jai hesitated at first but soon agreed.

"And the Radio Disney Chart Topper award goes to Ariana Grande" the guy announced. I was so surprised I didn't know anything about this. "Oh my god" I said as I stood up. Jai pulled me in for a hug and said. "Congratulations babe" he pulled away and I went to hug my manager Scooter Braun before going up on stage. "Oh my god this is actually a total surprise. Thank you so much for this, it's such and exciting thing, Um first of all I wanna thank my fans for supporting me no matter what and for making it possible for me to do what I love and for making me feel like I do a good job at what I do, um so thank you for supporting me for everything and always being here for me and thank you Radio Disney for supporting my music, I've wanted to do music for a very long time so to finally be able to do it is a dream come true so thank you for supporting me, and thank you for this um, thank you, I love Disney. Thank you wooo" I presented my speech before heading back stage.

Throughout Zendaya's performance, Big Sean kept tapping me on the shoulder trying to get me to turn around but I'm not gonna turn for him, I hate him. He tapped me once again and I was getting annoyed so I turned around. "What" I slightly shouted. "Babe I know you loved that kiss yesterday" he said winking at me. "There's no denying it" he smirked. "I hated it actually, you practically forced me and wouldn't let me go" I said. He just kept a stupid smirk on his face. "Hey man leave my girlfriend alone" Jai said clenching his fists. "Look man, she loves me okay, she told me yesterday and we had sex last week" I felt like crying my eyes out, I hate this guy so much. "Ari is that true" Jai asked with sadness in his eyes. "No of course not, he's a prick" I said. "Yeah yeah, say that as an excuse, I'm sure he'll believe it" Sean said. "Just leave me alone" I said and turned around to face the front. I honestly wanted to go home and ditch this place but I had to perform my song soon and I really didn't want to right now. A girl around my age came over to me and told me to go backstage and get ready. She smiled at Jai and twirled her hair. Okay I have had it with people tonight. "Bye babe, have fun" Jai said after kissing me. "Bye" I replied before heading backstage.

JAI'S POV

Ari was on stage killing it, she was so hot and her vocals were incredible. I felt a close presence. "She looks so hot without clothes on hah" I heard a familiar voice whisper in my ear. I turned around and it was Sean smirking at me. "Can you just fucking leave me and my girlfriend alone" I said annoyed. "But she's my buddy, and by buddy I mean sexually" he smirked. "Ariana would never cheat on me" I said. "Mmhm, keep telling yourself that"

I kept thinking about what Sean said. I know Ari and she would never cheat on me. Would she?

Hey guys, hope you like my story so far, I want to make it longer than the first one. I probably won't be updating until the day after Boxing Day because I'm busy until then. But thanks for reading. 💜💜💜