Chapter 35

CHAPTER 35

Taeyeon had drove around the neighbourhood for 30 minutes but still couldn't find her girlfriend. Most of the road were quite dark. She decided to turn around one more time. She believe Tiffany wouldn't go far. She entered the same old road and noted a figure sitting on a bench by the roadside. Even it was dark, she was sure it was Tiffany. She felt relieved that nothing had happened to the girl. Tiffany was sitting on a bench with her neck extended. She was staring at the star. It was a beautiful night indeed. Taeyeon let out a small smile and slowly approaching the girl.

"Enjoying the beautiful night without me??" Taeyeon wrapped her arms around the girl's shoulder and kissed her gently on the cheek. The girl's skin was cold. She wondered how long Tiffany had been staying outside.

Tiffany was nor surprise or reacted when Taeyeon came. Her eyes was still boring at the dark sky. "Did you know the stars looks so near but they were actually so far away from us? Incredible isn't it how we can still see their lights even though they are millions kilometers away from us?"

Taeyeon smiled and took off her jacket and wrapped it around the cold girl, "Alright, philosophical Tiffany Hwang, come one. Let's go somewhere. I know the place where we could see the stars better."

Taeyeon had brought Tiffany to her school and went to the school field. No one was there, not a single lights were on. Their lights were only coming from the stars. They both lied down on the grass spreading their arms looking at the countless stars above.

"Amazing isn't it?"

"Em." That's the only Tiffany's respond but it sounded weird to Taeyeon.

"What's wrong, Pani-ah? You seems distracted. Are you not happy? Or still PMS ing?"

Tiffany only curved a little smile, "No, it's no that." She sat up, hugging her knees. Taeyeon copied her.

"Then?"

Taeyeon looked into her eyes searching and hoping for some explanation. Of course she knew how to read most of the other girl's mood but she still didn't know how to read minds.

"I'm sorry about me and Jiwoong oppa. Sometimes, I just can't deal with him. We always not on the same page. You know siblings sometimes they are-"

"Tae," Tiffany cut.

"Hm?"

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help to hear your conversation with Jiwoong-oppa just now."

"Ah, its-"

Tiffany put a finger on Taeyeon's lips, "Sshh, let me finish talking. I don't mind about what's going on between you and Jiwoong-oppa. And you should know that I would never had feelings for him."

Taeyeon nodded.

"And about Yoona..." Tiffany trailed off and stood up looking away from Taeyeon.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about her. She was my ex but I don't love her anymore. I love you." Taeyeon smiled and took Tiffany's hands in her.

"And I know you already knew about my father."

"You do?"

"Yes, umma told me about it."

"I'm sorry. I should have waited for you to tell me yourself but-"

"It's ok, I am the one who should have told you earlier. Yeah I admit appa really influence me a lot. He was the one who turn me into who I am now. He is part of me and he is in my blood no matter how awful he is, he is my father and I love him."