Chapter 26

CHAPTER 26

"Yul, can you please stop crying? Jessie will be back soon. Her anger is just for a while," said Tiffany while patting the taller girl's head who was crying like a child on her lap.

"No~ she is really angry with me this time!" Yuri sobbed, blowing her nose on Tiffany's blouse.

Tiffany made an 'ewww' face and sighed. This is not the first time Yuri came crying to her. The couple had a few arguments before so, it's not a new thing to her. "Anyway, what are you guys arguing about this time?"

Flashback

"Sica, I'm home!" Yuri shouted from the door. Her girlfriend ran up to her, kissing her on the lips.

"You miss me Sica-yah?"

"Of course I always miss you," Jessica leaded her girlfriend inside.

As they walked to the living, Yuri was surprised as she spotted a table with candle was set up at the balcony.

'A candle light dinner? What day is today? Did I miss something important?'

"Surprise!!! Because of this special day, I decided to make something for us!" exclaimed Jessica happily.

"Thank you baby~" That's the only respond Yuri could give. Her mind was still thinking of what the special day her girlfriend was talking about.

'Is it her birthday? No. Our anniversary? No. My birthday is already passed. Then what day is today?'

Yuri took a seat; still looking at the cheerful brunette hopefully she could get some hint.

"Yuri-ah, I'm sorry... I don't know how to cook but I bought it from your favorite restaurant!"

"Really?"

Jessica had bought lamb steak, spaghetti Bolognese's with meatballs and mushroom soup. They ate while chatting about their day. After that, they shared a slice of yogurt cream cake and drink the finest wine to complete the dinner.

The dinner almost ended but Yuri still have no clue of what they were celebrating.

'Should I ask her? But she definitely will be mad at me. But I have no freaking idea what all this is about. Maybe I should just act that I know. But... Haishh...' Yuri finally gave up of thinking.

She rubbed her hand nervously, "Em... Sica-yah,"

"Hm?"

"Er... actually... what are we celebrating today?"

Jessica looked straightly at her girlfriend before let out a small chuckle, "Yuri-ah, you are joking right? You know what day is today, right?"

Yuri laughed nervously, scratching her none itching head, "Er... no. I have no idea what day is today,"

Jessica's smile quickly fell. Her expression turned into anger, "You really don't know???" her volume increase.

"I'm sorry... Is it our anniversary?"

"NO!! How can you forget it?? We even celebrated it last year!!"

"Is it our first meeting?"

"NO!! KWON YURI! You are too much!" Jessica left the table and headed to their room, slamming the door.

Yuri chased after her girlfriend, "Sica-yah!" As she opened the door, something was flying towards her, "WAHH!!" the soft substance hit her face.

"How dare you forget our important day?? I took a lot of effort to prepare this for you and you don't remember?!" Jessica yelled and threw another pillow at her girlfriend. This time Yuri managed to avoid it.