Chapter 18

CHAPTER 18

"Taetae-ah, wakey wakey!"

"Em... five more minutes..." mumbled Taeyeon as she pulled the cover over her head.

'Awww... you are so cute!' Tiffany squealed silently.

"Taetae, we'll be late for work, get up."

"Em..." Taeyeon only rolled away on the bed together with the bed sheet.

'After last night... She must be so tired...' Tiffany blushed at her thought. She took her locket and kissed it. She felt happy and fluttery inside. She didn't know that Taeyeon can be so romantic, giving them a couple necklaces.

She then jumped on the blonde, pulling the cover a little and locked their lips together. After sometimes, Tiffany got the respond she wanted as Taeyeon reacted and deepened their kiss.

"It seems that I had found an easy way to wake you up." stated Tiffany after she pulled away.

"Hm really? No, I still wanna to sleep." Taeyeon close her eyes again.

"Taetae!" Tiffany grabbed the cover roughly, smacked their lips again and at the same time pinched the other girl's nose.

"EM-! EM-!" Noticing, Taeyeon's struggling to breathe, Tiffany removed her hand and laughed at the latter.

The blonde quickly sat up, panting heavily, "Hah- hah- hah- Pani-ah!" growled Taeyeon.

"You didn't want to wake up. I have to find another way though."

"But you can get me killed!" Taeyeon turned her body away, pretended to sulk.

Tiffany scooted closer, hugged the blonde's back and put her head on the blonde's shoulder, "Sorry, baby... I promise not to do it again..."

Taeyeon leaned backwards, feeling the warm naked body against her, "Now I'm your baby?"

"You acted so childish, like a baby. My cute big baby." Tiffany kissed the side of the girl's neck, inhaling Taeyeon's scent. She then moved to Taeyeon's ear and whispered, "Let's take shower together?"

The question made Taeyeon's pouted lips curved into a big smile. She turned her head to look at her girlfriend.

"The last one who arrives at the bathroom is a loser!"

Both girls quickly got up and scrambled for the bathroom. They arrive at the same time but Tiffany's long legs had touched the floor first.

"Yay! I win! I win! You are the loser!" she jumped happily.

"Meh... you have longer legs. It's not fair!"

"Hehe, so what is the prize for the winner?" asked Tiffany as her arms hang around Taeyeon's neck.

"Hm... You will get a my special treatment. You don't have to do anything. I will do everything for you."

Taeyeon tapped beside the sink, gesturing Tiffany to sit there. She took Tiffany's tooth brush, put some tooth paste and brushed the girl's teeth. She put some cleanser on her palm and gently rubbed the girl's face as well. Tiffany just smiled and let Taeyeon do whatever she wanted. She was enjoying the treatment as much as the other girl did.

"Done. Wait me in the shower," said Taeyeon, wanting to brush her own teeth.

"Ok!" Tiffany went behind the shower curtain and pulled it close. She turned the knob to hot water before getting under the shower tap. As the hot water hit her body, she let out a heavy breathe as she felt the water was like giving her a gentle massage.