Chapter 33

CHAPTER 33

Six people sitting around the table comfortably with variety of food served in front of them. They all looks happy except the eye smiling girl who feeling left out and ignored by the family especially her girlfriend who paid more attention to Hayeon's friend, Yoona.

"Miyoung-ah, add some more rice. You eat so little," said Mrs Kim noticing the girl's empty bowl.

"Ah, yes,"

"Eat more Tiffany-ssi. Umma said you like eel? She even cook it for you," said Jiwoong who sat across Tiffany. He put some fried eel into Tiffany's bowl.

The gesture did not escape Taeyeon's eyes. She sat between Tiffany and Yoona, while her mother sat in front her. Hayeon sit across Yoona while Jiwoong on the other side of Umma, across Tiffany.

"Pani-ah, eat this as well. You won't find Umma's cooking when we get back home. Umma's cooking is the best in town!" Taeyeon proudly stated, putting some vegetables into her girlfriend's bowl.

Tiffany wanted to smile when Taeyeon paid attention to her but her hope was crashed when the girl also did the same thing to Yoona.

"You also should eat more Yoona,"

This causing Hayeon to squeal like a fangirl, "Aww, you two are so sweet like a couple!"

'Couple?' Tiffany's ears perked up.

According to what she heard from their conversation earlier, Yoona was Hayeon and Taeyeon's childhood friend. She was two years younger than Taeyeon but older than Hayeon. She also was Taeyeon's junior in high school. From how the family treat her, she was very close to them. She couldn't help but think that Yoona was not just a childhood friend of them but maybe something more to Taeyeon in the past.

The thought form an uncomfortable feeling in her chest which made her loss her appetite.

----------

"It's already late. Thank you for inviting me and for the delicious food aunty," Yoona said to Mrs Kim and Hayeon.

"You are welcome. I'm happy to see you again Yoona. Please do come again next time."

"Yes, I will."

They walked Yoona to the door.

"Ah Taeyeonie, can you send Yoona unnie back home since it's already late?" said Hayeon suddenly.

"Oh, sure! Tiffany do you wanna come?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany who seems like spacing out since dinner.

The girl shook her head, "No, it's ok. I wanna help cleaning the kitchen."

"Ok, we go first."

Jiwoong and Hayeon went to their respective room while Tiffany and Taeyeon's mother were in the kitchen washing the dishes.

"Yoona really has grown up into a beautiful woman. It's been a while after last time I met her."

"Your family are really close to her."

"Yeah, they have been friends since childhood. She always came here to play when they are little. So, she is like a daughter to me."

Tiffany just smiled bitterly, feeling a little bit jealous towards the other girl.

Taeyeon had come back from sending Yoona and went straight to her room to find her girlfriend. Her heart was calling to see the girl even after a few minutes they separated. She skipped on her step and found a girl sleeping on her bed. Unfortunately, the sleeping girl was not her girlfriend.