Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

"SUNNY! SUNNY! Open the door!" Taeyeon knocked the door to Sunny's house. The door was opened by none other than the shorter girl but Taeyeon didn't stop knocking.

"Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! What the hell Taeyeon!" Sunny growled, grabbing her friend's hand from hitting her head.

"Sunny! You must help me! There is something wrong with me!"

"What's wrong?" Sunny asked frowned, looking at panicTaeyeon

"I- I – had---"

"You had a girl pregnant?" Sunny asked with wide eyes.

"What? Sunny, I can't get a girl pregnant!"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. So, what happen to you? You look like you just have seen a ghost."

"I've made a huge sin, Sunny! A huge sin!"

"Hm... not a new thing to me."

"I-I had almost touched the most beautiful god's creation ever!" exclaimed Taeyeon while looking at her hands.

"Huh?"

"A-and my eyes had witnessed her naked glory!" she continued.

"Taeng, are you into porn poetry now?" Sunny palmed her forehead. "It's fucking 3AM, Kim Taeyeon! And you wake me up just to tell your new hobby? God! Please tell me why I have become your friend?!"

"No, I'm not! It's not that! I-I think I—....."

"You think what?!" Sunny snapped impatient.

"I think I have—what do you call that—? I think I have...."

"What Taeyeon?? What?? Just say it before I strangle you to death!!"

"I think I have fallen in love."

"......"

"......"

"......"

"Bwahahahahahaha! You are really funny Taeyeon. Are you having a bad dream? 'You' and 'love' doesn't match at all. Stop all this nonsense. If you want my 'love' wait until tomorrow. I want to continue sleeping." Sunny got into the house back but Taeyeon pulled her shirt.

"Sunny, wait!! I haven't finished talking!!" yelled Taeyeon.

Sunny rolled her eyeball, "This better worth my time, Kim Taeyeon. Let's continue this inside before you wake all the neighbors up."

Sunny lied on the long sofa, grabbing a small cushion and rest her head on it. "So, continue."