Chapter 20

CHAPTER 20

"I got a girl meotjin I got a girl chakhan! I got a girl awesome girl wahnjeon banhaenna bwah.... Ahhh~~! Nae wahngjanim~~~! Eonje I momeul kuhareo wah juhshil tenkayo?~" Jessica sang some lyrics of her new favorite song like a sad drunken girl. She was hugging her knees, sitting in the dark small-spaced cupboard.

"Mmm.... where are you, wahngjanim~? That evil devil Tiffany locks me in here! Oh, my wahngjanim-ah~~"

Suddenly the cupboard was opened, letting a bright light shone onto to the girl's face.

"Ah, my wahngjanim has arrive~" she squealed happily while squinting her eyes, trying to adjust to the sudden brightness.

Even though she couldn't really saw her wanhngjanim's face, she knew that person is her wahngjanim that she's been waiting for. She stretched her arms to the wanhjangnim. As soon as her was grabbed, she jumped on the latter's body.

"Wahngjanim~ why are you so late? Your ice princess is almost melting in that prison!"

"Sorry, princess. I just got Tiff's message," said Yuri holding tight the girl who was attached to her waist like a koala bear.

"Nnnngg~ that evil devil Tiffany forgot me?? Prince Yul, please revenge on my behalf!"

"Your wish is my command princess, but aren't my dear princess hungry?"

"Yeah, I am VERY hungry that I can eat a kingdom!"

"Haha. So, what do you want to eat princess?" asked Yuri as she grabbed Jessica's handbag on the chair and walked out of the office, ignoring her employee who was looking weirdly at them.

"I want to eat steamboat!"

"Sure."

"I also want to eat barbeque!"

"We can get that one also."

"If we have steak and pasta would be even better."

"Of course, baby."

"Maybe we can eat a whale!"

"Er wait! Where can I get that one?"

"I don't know but it must be somewhere."

"Ok."

Jessica smiled and leaned her head or the girl's shoulder, "But..."

"But what princess?"

"If I eat all that I will gain weight. And you won't be able to lift me up like this anymore..."

Yuri chukled, "Don't worry my princess. If you gain weight, I will make sure myself would be stronger to lift you too."

"Really?"

"Yup. Am I your wahngjanim?"

"Yes!"

"So, I will always be your one."

"Thank you, Yuri-ah..."

"You are welcome. Anyway, what are you doing with Tiff lately?"

-x-x-x-

"JESSICA JUNG SOO YEON!!! WHY ARE YOU TELLING YUL ABOUT IT???" Tiffany yelled at the top of her voice at the end of the line.

"Sorry,.. its slip out of my mouth," replied Jessica guiltless.

"Yah! You promise me not to tell her!"

"I change my mind when you left me in your locker."