Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

"Errr i will--" Tiffany was stuck. Taeyeon was approaching her closer and ogling her body up and down like a wolf. 'Think Tiffany think!'

"You want to yell for help? Go ahead. Nobody would listen anyway."

"Aha!! I --I have this!" Tiffany took off one of her heels and showed on Taeyeon's face.

"Pfft... what you can do with that--- OWW!"

Tiffany hit the blonde on her arm.

"It's fucking hurt! Are you trying to kill me??" growled Taeyeon angrily. She rubbed her arm hope it didn't get bruise.

"Stand back! Or I will hit you again!"

Taeyeon took a step back to the other corner, afraid of getting hit again.

Suddenly the lights went off.

"Ahhh!"

"Oops, seems that the lights is off." Taeyeon stated the obvious. She still leaning in the corner unmoved.

The lift was pitch black. There were some lights outside the lift. Few minutes later, their eyes had adjusted to the dark but still they can only see each other's silhouette.

"YAAAAAHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Tiffany suddenly screamed.

"What the heck?"

"The- there is something crawling on my feet just now!" said tiffany as she quickly wear her heels back.

"Oh, it's probably just a bug."

"I hate bugs! Kill it! Kill it!"

"How can kill it? I can't see a shit."

"Use your phone! Find the bug!" Tiffany was in panic mood. She moved around the elevator with her phone on her hand and tried to find the creature.

"It's useless. It's probably just flying cockroach."

"Iyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"Yah! Stop screaming! You hurting my ears!"

"I really really hate cockroach. Especially the flying one!" Fear started to get on Tiffany. She tried very hard not to cry.

Suddenly, Tiffany felt something crawled on her feet again. She screamed and stomped her feet hard, trying to get the bug off and prevent the creature from crawling up into her skirt.

"AHhHHHHHH!!" Tiffany screamed while she jumped around the lift. Since it was too dark, she accidently stepped on Taeyeon's feet.

"Ouch! You step on my feet!"

"Yaahhhh! Kill it! Kill it!" Tiffany yelled while stomping around. Suddenly there was a 'crack' sound formed and Tiffany stopped jumping.

"...."

"...."

"I think... you just stepped on the bug."

'...'

"Iyyyahhhhhhhhh!" Tiffany remove the other heel and threw it to the corner.

She then stand still, grabbing Taeyeon's jacket tightly. She was speechless and wanted to cry.

Taeyeon look at the stunned girl in front of her and feel sorry.

"Haishh," she took the unmoving girl into her embrace.

"It's ok, it's ok... Mr. cockroach had died. No more Mr. cockroach. Hushed.. " Taeyeon pat on Tiffany's head and soothed her. Taeyeon's embrace was comforting and Tiffany started to let her tears out. Taeyeon rubbed the latter's back gently as the girl sniffled silently on her shoulder.