"Ouch.." Taeyeon quickly get up but Tiffany was no longer there. She searched around and spotted the girl was making her way out of the club. Taeyeon quickly follow her suit.

"Pani-ah! Wait!" she ran passed through the door and back hugged the girl to prevent her from running away.

"Let me go!" Tiffany squirmed.

Taeyeon tighten her grip didn't want to let the girl go. "I'm sorry!" she yelled desperately.

Tiffany still struggling, she heard the blonde whisper. "Please listen to me..." the girl pleaded.

"NO!"

"Please..."

Tiffany let her arm fall on her side. Taeyeon glad that Tiffany finally stop moving. She rested her head on the girl's back but still hold on to her tightly.

"I'm sorry... I have no idea about your plan for the dinner. I didn't read the card you gave me. I'm sorry." By this time Tiffany was sobbing louder. "About the girl you saw just now...

Tiffany's hand formed a fist at the mention of the girl she seen the blonde.

"She is just a friend. Trust me please... You can ask Sunny if you don't believe me. Please... it is just a misunderstanding."

Her shoulders dropped.

"And I love you. I still do. And will always love you." Noticing the girl was no longer trying to escape, Taeyeon released her armed and turned the crying girl towards her and hugged the latter.

Tiffany warped her arm around the girl's waist weakly and buried her heads deeper into Taeyeon's neck. She cried and whispered, "I love you too..."

Taeyeon smiled and let Tiffany cried on her shoulder. They didn't bother to move away just stand there. Even though they are outside the club, faint sound of music still could be heard from where they were. Taeyeon smiled when 'Don't stop the music' was played right now. It was the song that brought memorries to her.

Still in each other's embrace, Taeyeon rubbed the back side of the taller girl, soothing the sobbing girl who began to calm down.

"Pani-ah,"
"Hm?"
"Do you remember that we met here for the first time?"
Tiffany nodded but still didn't lift up her head. She chuckled at the flash of memories she had at the club meetting Taeyeon for the first time. "I still remember how badass you look and that smirk of yours."
"I know you fell for my charm in the first place, right?" she chuckled.
"Well, maybe. But I was under that drink at that time and was not really sure what I was doing. I never lose my control."
"Yet, you lose your control when you see me? I feel lucky you had your eyes on me out of all people in there."
"It must be because of the drink."
"How can you be so sure that it's not because of my charm and pheromones?"
"So full of yourself huh, Kim Taeyeon?"
"Yes, I am. Because at that time I feel the same towards you too. There is something in you that attracts me."
"Well, by something you mean my butts?" Tiffany joked.
"Hm, maybe that one too."

They both chukled.

Tiffany lift up her head, looking at the girl in her arms. Taeyeon stared back at her and use her fingers to wipe the rest of the tears away.

"Are you ok now?" she asked.
"Yup."
"Then, let's go back home."

----------

"Why did you bring me to your apartment? I don't have my clothes here." asked Tiffany as she entered the other girl apartment. It's been a while she came here when Taeyeon has been living with her.

"Er- you can wear my clothes." Taeyeon suggested trying to hide the true reason.

Just from her tone, Tiffany knew the other girl was hiding something from her. "Taeyeon,"