Introduction

You were a beautiful young girl with everything that she wanted. Wonderful parents, pets, and love. You were very valuable to your parent because of your beautiful eyes, one was blue, like your fathers and mothers, and the other was a crimson red, you were still cared and loved deeply by your parents, they wound say, because of your very beautiful eyes, you are something very valuable and we won't let anything happen to our beautiful baby. They would say.

You had a perfect life..... Until one day something struck you heart. You parents have been killed in an "accident". Police never found the bodies until a few weeks later, they were found dead in the forest. Police reports say that they both killed themselves in the forest. You were forced to move in with your Uncle. At first he seemed nice and caring but when officers left. You were abused that very day and every other day. Your a monster, I can't believe your parents haven't killed you!!! He would say.

Your life was horrible and worst u had to start school. School was by far your favorite thing in the world, where there was no harm only fun. All that changed when you went to high school. Your were small compared to the other students in the school, and for that u were made fun of. You would be called names like faggot, emo, idiot, bitch, and would also be told to kill yourself. You were made fun of the most because of your eyes, so just to at least cover that up,  you put an eyepatch on your eye that was the color of crimson red.

You wanted this all to end but you had promised your parents that u would get an education and make them proud some day, and you weren't going to break that promise anytime soon. You stayed in school even though u would be called names and get beaten up often.

You were a small yet very brave girl and kept on with your life. You would get hit at school and get hit at home but that didn't make you stop. You had to live this crappy life until something happened to you that would change your whole world.........

------[]=====================>

Thanks for reading my story! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. This is my first creepypasta story so I'll do my best! And I don't own any characters from the story.