Is this real?

Samantha's POV:

Ethan walked me up to my front door. I couldn't believe what just happened, he liked me? What?! I was in shock and happy and confused and felt amazing all at the same time.

"I don't want to go," Ethan said with a sad look on his face.

"Ethan, I want you to stay but it's 10:30 and your parents will wonder where you are." I said, also sad. He looked down for a moment.

"Can I sleep over tomorrow?" He asked looking up, his eyes bright with excitement.

"Sure! But what about Gray?" I loved Grayson but u kind of just wanted it to be Ethan and I.

"Oh he's staying over at Ryan's house tomorrow," Ethan replied, making me really happy.

"Cool, see you tomorrow?" I smile at him.

"Definitely." He said smirking. Ethan was the hottest guy I've ever seen to be honest.

"Love you," I say closing smiling from the partially closed door.

"Love you too." He said giving me a cheesy grin and walking down the driveway. I watched him walk down the street until he disappeared in the distance. I ran upstairs and into my room, flopping onto my bed and pulling the covers over me.

"Oh... my... god." I spoke softly to myself, staring at the ceiling. Ethan... Ethan liked me? All this time I thought he'd never be interested, and he likes me? I felt amazing. I couldn't believe what just happened! I wished I could relive that moment over and over again. My thoughts raced around in my head, I couldn't sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about him, how sweet he was, how amazing our kiss was, how hot he is and how much I love him. I stayed up thinking about him until about 11:30 when I was finally able to fall asleep. I wasn't really sleeping though, my eyes were closed and I was thinking about him.

Ethan's POV:

I ran home and up into my room. Grayson was up and saw me run in and jump around for a minute before going upstairs. He knocked on my door.

"Why are you so happy? What happened?!" Grayson asked excitedly, opening the door and sitting down next to me on the bed.

"Grayson. The most amazing thing just happened! You know how I've- wait... You don't know." I realized that I've never told Grayson about my major crush on Sam. That was probably the only thing I've ever kept from Grayson... I don't know why I did.

"What?" He asks with a confused look on his face.

"Uhhhh..." I don't know why this was so hard for me to tell him.

"Uh I've kind of had a huge crush on Sam since sixth grade..." I finally say really quickly but he hears.

"You- you do?" Grayson was in total shock.

"Yeah..." I look away awkwardly but Grayson just stares at me.

"Sam? There is no way she's ever... No offense but-" he finally mutters.

"Yeah, I know that's what I thought!" I say getting excited again. How was I supposed to tell Grayson what happened though.