Chapter 30

4 Months Later...

I stared down at my beautiful baby, Noah. The name of my nephew who didn't have the pleasure of seeing age 8.

Noah was in his father's arms, who was sitting in the grass, just relaxing. Life was much more quiet now. I felt a bone deep content in my life. One I've never felt before.

Who would have thought it ended like this?

I watched as Trent walked over to little Noah, and made that dumb ass face of his. I giggled to myself thinking of how daw we've come.

Paris was still running from him. After 3 months, she finally cracked and told me why. Paris wasn't raised in the pack but rather the streets. And in the streets she was from..... White people and blacks don't exactly, come together in one big family.

(I have no problem with blacks & whites being together, it's only a story concept. Plus I'm mixed lol. Anyways carry on...)

I tried to tell her running wasn't an option when it comes to fate but, noooooo, the Luna isn't always right. And knowing Trent, he would never give up.

Trent was now, our new beta, I convinced Jamal to keep Callin in that pack seeing as I would have done the same for my sister. Callin got demoted to the new omega, taking Trent's spot at the bottom.

I couldn't help but wonder what happened to Fawn. She disappeared after she found out the baby was ok. I looked up at my family. I guess only time would tell, but for now. I'm happy. And things are peaceful. And I'm going to try my damn hardest to make sure it stays that way.

The End!

Of This Book 😂😏