Chapter 9

⚠⚠Warning⚠⚠ Sexual Content Is In This Passage!!

I awoke from my dream less slumber to crusty eyes and my heart still bleeding crimson. I got up with a scowl glued to my face. That stupid idiotic jerk. I mean who does that? Whatever. I know I'm going to raise hell today though.

I smiled sinisterly getting up from the bed in only my white lace panties and matching bra. Going to the walk in closet I found a variety of clothes and all my size. I smirked as I saw a short black crop top and tight black jeans wit some black thicb strapped heels. I topped the outfit off with a black leather jacket.

Oh yeah, we'll see if he regrets not taking me when he had the chance. I went into the bathroom and began to ransack it, looking for make-up. Finding mascara and red lip gloss, I strode out of the room with confidence and grace.

Down the hall I saw Trent talking to a pack member. When he saw me his face filled with worry. He strode towards me in long quick stores. "What do you think your doing? Mason will kill you for wearing that in front of of all thses unmated males and then kill me for lettin' you around them wearing this get up."

I scowled at him, making him stop walking. I strode away and turned my gaze away for him. "Then be prepared to die, Trent." Turning the corner, I spotted a young little cutie with brown hair leaning up against the wall with some important looking papers. It seemed as if he were looking over them, checking for something.

I strutted crossed a him, making sure to put a little pop in my walk. Once the click of my heels were in ears distance he looked up, blue eyes shining behind his glasses. His eyes roamed up and down my body with desire smoking in his eyes.

I stopped with our chest nearly touching. I ran my finger from his cheek, to his neck, and down to his chest. I began to swirl my finger around as I felt him tense. "Where are you going hun?" I drawled out as if I were needy. His eyes widened and he clearedvhis throat multiple times.

"Uh,uh-um I was j-just going to give these papers to the Alpha." A hot red blush crept onto his cheeks as he jabbed a finger to where ever Mason was. I purred and smiled seductively at him. He just made my plan so much easier.

"Well I'm sure he won't mind if I... Accompany you there... And back now will he darling?" I whispered in his ear. I blew my breath at his ear and he shuddered. He instantly grabbed my hand and we basically ran through the halls until we came upon a door which read office on it.

The boy- whose name I didn't even know- opened it and a medium sized room came into view. It had bookshelves from the floor up. In the middle of the room was a desk that was spotless and a man who had his head layer upon it, Mason. He picked his head up and stared at me in confusion. Then his eyes raked my body and anger and lust replaced the confusion.

I placed my hand on the boys shoulder and leaned into his ear whispering. I knew that Mason could hear me but that was apart of the plan. To show him what he missed out on last night. "Hurry along, I can't wait to get out of here." I said smiling suggestively.

One second I was in the door and the next I was swooped up Mason's arms with my legs wrapped around his waist. Mason snatched the papers from the boy and slammed the door in his face. He threw the papers on the floor and set me on the edge of his desk.

His eyes were black and he growled at me, his face so close to mine I could feel his minty breath on my face. His fingers were digging into waist. "What do you think tour doing with him?" He growled. He pushed his face into my neck, breathing my scent in deeply.

"I-I uh-" I began to stutter. Mason's growl cut off my explanation. The thing that confused me was that it didn't scare me but it actually turned me on. I was wet and I actually think he knew it. He groaned against my skin, his tongue slipping out to lick the side of my neck and nibble on it. I shivered and moaned.

"When I'm done with you, your going to love me. You will never think of another man again." His hands wondered up, under the crop top and groped my fleshy chest. He groaned again and kissed me hard. I whimpered and licked his lip. I heard a sudden rip and I felt my breast bounce free. My nipples hardened at the cold air but it was only a second later that Mason's hands were in them, groping and squeezing my nipples.

I held onto his shoulders and ground my core against him. He pushed me back making me lie down on the desk with him between my legs. With another series of rips I could feel the cold air tickle my core. I moaned when I felt his fingers travel south, and play with my wet nub.

"God your so wet." He mumered going back to my neck, and giving me a hickey. His head went down again and began lapping at my breast. Never raking his tongue off of me he went down on my bare pussy. It was the most amazing feeling in the world. His tongue probed, sucked and fucked me as I pulled on his hair.

I felt as if I were whirled up in a hurricane and a tsunami was so close about to hit. It was as if I was outside my body and I could onlyvhear myself making the animalistic moans and screams. Mason lifted his head but slipped two of his fingers inside me and pumped me with a steady tempo that kept going fasted and faster.

"Tell me you wanted me, tell me your mine, tell me you don't want anyone but me!" Mason growled loudly at me. All of a sudden the tsunami hit, washing me over in all of the pleasure as Mason continued his fast pounding fingers. "Yes! Yes! I'm yours Mason! Your mine, Alpha. God yes! I-I love you!" I screamed out as my climax hit me.

Mason bent over me, capturing my lips in another heated kiss. "I love you too, mate." Mt heart warmed and an undescribable feeling came over me. Mason was right. When he was done with me I would be in love... And I am.