Chapter 12

I awoke with a delicious ache between my legs and Mason holding me tight in his arms, still asleep. He looked so amazing in that moment and my heart squeezed. Oh lord how was I going to leave him? I love him.

I trailed my fingertips down his cheek and jaw. His eyes fluttered opened and he shot me a blinding smile. He leaned over me and kissed me slow and softly. A sweet kiss unlike that ravishing one we shared just the other day.

Pounding on the door caught our attention before Trent burst into Tue room. He was fidgeting and when he saw us worry on his face bloomed. I pulled up the covers so only my face was shown, seeing as I was naked.

Mason growled deep in his chest. "What is so important that you interrupted me, knowing I was with my mate?" Mason looked ticked off but probably only because Trent ruined our kiss, which probably was going to lead to morning sex.

Trent began to stutter out his answer, "I-I uh, she- um, Fawn is here." Mason's eyes widened and he began throwing on clothes, uncaring if his best friend saw him naked. Worry struck me. Why were they acting so weird? Who was Fawn?

"Mason?" I asked expecting to get some answers. His eyes met mine and he quickly looked at Trent, having some kind of weird werewolf conversation. I rolled my eyes. "Baby please stay here. I mean it. Do not leave." He kissed my forehead and quickly strode from the room.

I scoffed. I believe he forgot who his mate was. Like hell I was staying in this room. I jumped up and ranbto the closet. Grabbing some underclothing, tights, one of Mason's big sweaters, and a pair of brown boots, I sprinted out the door. Once I got to the end of the hall I giggled. I don't know why but I felt like a kid again play a Spy game.

I tip toed down the hall and did a ninja roll to the other side of the hall. I saw a girl about my age starring at me like I had two head and a tail. I just lifted one finger to my lips and smirked. She looked at me for a minute before bringing her hand to her mouth, locking it, and throwing away the key. She abruptly walked into another room.

I facepalmed myself. Really Maria? Really?

I had finally reached the office where I heard voices on the inside. I heard Mason's voice, a loud bang like the chair hitting the wall, and the sound of a girl giggling. Rage filled me. For some reason I wasn't mad at Mason. I was mad at the face that there was another girl. In the same room. Giggling. With my mate.

I shoved the sleeves of the sweater up and pushed the door open hard, it hit the wall with a loud bang.

Two heads snapped towards me. In fact make that two in a half. Because I was about to rip one of them off their shoulders. A girl sat on Masons lap, her smile fading away. I looked at Mason. He looked pike he just shit himself. He stared at me with a mixture of worry and fear. He was shaking his head as if telling me its not what I think without even telling me.

I could feel the bien in my corhead sticking out and throbbing as I glared daggers into the bitch. She looked confused at Mason. My hands itched to snap her neck. Their was something whispering in the back of my head to do it. That we would be able to take her.

I got closer and leaned over the desk, looking into Mason's eyes. "You are mine. I will be damned before I let some hoe take you away from me. I will kill both you and her" I said my voice coming out weird and demonic like it did the day I was in the library with Trent.

I felt like I was standing on a string that if either one of them said the wrong thing. I was going to snap. And nobody was going to like it when I did that.

"Baby is this like, your maid or something?" Said Blondie. Welp their went that string. With a battle cry that cavemen would be proud of, I leaped across the table grabbing onto the girl. She fell off of Mason's lap screaming. I sat on top of her while she pulled my hair.

I raised both of my fist and just began to found on her face. I didn't care anymore. All I saw was red and I wanted this girls blood on my hands. I could hear the crunch of bones cranking under my fist. Then suddenly I was yanked off of her.

I pushed Mason off of me, snarling. Mason stared at me shocked. I turned and looked at the mirror in the corner. My eyes... They were yellow. I let out a little girly squeal, not even paying attention to the battered girl crying in the floor. "What the hellbdid you do to me Mason?!"

Mason began to sputter, seeming to have forgotten the girl too. "I didn't do it!"

"What the hell do you mean you didn't?! Of course you did, you freaking dog-wolf!" I yelled heaving.

Then the girl crawled to Mason's feet. "Baby she... She hit me. Kill her." I laughed mercilessly. And looked at Mason.

"Did you forget to let all your little hoes know that your off the market yet? He's my mate bitch." I spat at her.

"She's not my hoe, Maria... She's my fiancé, Fawn." Mason looked pained to say it. My eyes widened and pain struck my heart. How... How could he do this to me. After what we did last night? Betrayal shot through my blood stream like a poison on it way to kill me.

"Your fiancé." I mumbled softly to myself before black clouded my eye sight and I fainted.

BOOM! Threw a cliffhanger on you b✯tches!! Anyways, I've noticed I've been trying to speed things along with this book. No clue why, I just like how the story is going I guess. Also any ideas would be great. Message me on here with any ideas or questions. I'm always free. Anyways remember to STAR, COMMENT, and last but not least, FOLLOW!!!