Joey agreed and nodded. He didn't realize until now but his body felt really heavy, so he laid back in bed and closed his eyes as fast as his head fall onto the big soft pillow and fell right asleep just seconds after closing his eyes shut.

It was ones again cold and dark...
He was scared

"I'm scared...
But that's noting new.
I've always been scared of the dark.
No.
Not the dark..
It's what's inside of the darkness that scares me, horrifies me...
It wants to make me cry!
....
I want to cry...
I want to let it all out!
...
But I can't...
If I do then everyone will want to know why am crying.
I don't want to explain why. I just want to cry. I just want to let it all out!
Can't anyone just hold me while I'm crying and tell me that everything is going to be alright?
Anyone?....
Someone?...
No one?...

No one? Ok thanks world..."

"It's alright...
Let it out...
I'm here for you now"

Joeys eyes flew open as he heard his voice, felt his sent and felt the warmth of his long arms around the smaller boys waist.

"K-K-Kaiba?..."

Joey said as he stuttered and sobbed

"I'm here, and this time I won't leave you."

"I-is it really you?..."

Joey scooped the mans cheeks on each side of his face and kept sobbing as he looked into his eyes.

They both looked directly and deeply into each other's eyes and Joey could ones again just gaze into those beautiful icy blue eyes.

"It's you..."

"It's me..."

He felt a spark go trough his entire body and just knew that Seto felt the same spark as he just did.
The spark he just felt. It gave him hope, courage and happiness, all at ones.

"Joey..."

The brunet said the blonds name with a soft tone to his voice that made Joey shiver in delight.

"Kaiba..."

The blond said and parted his lips a bit as his breath got heavy but continued to breathe out slowly.

"Say my first name..."

The brunet asked for the blond to say as he at the same time stroke his cheek and leaned in so their lips were only centimeters away from each other.

"Se...to"

The blond said and closed his eyes as he could now feel Setos lips brushing against his own. The blond already felt how his body was melting into the bed, so he leaned back, giving Seto the aprrtunety to get on top of Joey.

"Say it again, but this time without stuttering..."

Seto asked Joey to say and the younger boy nodded.

"Seto..."

The brunet smiled softly against joeys lips and whispered