Chapter 4: Keefe tortures Fitz

A/N: So here's chapter 4! I hope you like it... and I need some people to comment dares or truths! Or PM them to me! So let's watch as I torture my favorite characters MWHAHAHAHA. Ha ha just kidding, I think writing is making me evil though...

   "Why me?" Fitz asked Keefe. Biana was in hysterics at the look on her brother's face and even Sophie had to giggle at Fitz's forlorn expression.

   "Well because I wanted to! Do I really need another reason?" Keefe tells him. Fitz shakes his head, knowing there isn't any way he's going to get out of this.

   "Fine, I'll just get back at you later." Fitz says with a slightly evil grin. "Ok so I pick truth. No way am I picking dare with you, Keefe." He says with a laugh at Keefe's dismayed look.

   "Aww your no fun." Keefe frowns. "Oh well, hmmm I'll think of a really good truth just for you." Keefe grins mischievously and seems to start thinking. Sophie shudders, wondering what poor Fitz was going to have to go through.

   What do you think he's going to ask me? Fitz's accented voice filled Sophie's mind. She gave a startled jump at his transmitting and calmed herself down. (A/N: I know Fitz can't exactly transmit to Sophie randomly like he did here when this story is set right after Exile, but for the sake of the story and plot imagine he can! So sorry about this, I hate not sticking to the books)

   How should I know? My mind isn't nearly as evil as Keefe's. Sophie smiled and transmitted to him.

   You've got a point there. Fitz agreed and turned back to look at Keefe who had just seemed to stop thinking.

   "Ok Fitz... here's my question for you to answer truthfully." He said and leaned over to whisper it into Fitz's ear.

   Fitz paled as soon as Keefe stopped talking. This made Sophie wonder what was going on. Biana silently watched with a glint of humor in her eyes shining.

"Do I have to?" Fitz pleaded with Keefe. Keefe nodded and evilly grinned. "Fine..." Fitz sighed and appeared to be thinking.

"What was the question?" Sophie asked with a hint of curiosity. What could possibly make Fitz so uncomfortable? She thought.

With a groan he turned to Sophie and Biana, shooting a glare at Keefe. "Keefe asked me to confess one prank that I've pulled on a family member." He admitted. "Ok, one prank I pulled was on Biana..." He started and Biana gave him a nasty look. Oh... Sophie realized. No wonder he looked so nervous. Biana's going to kill him for whatever prank he pulled.

"On her first day at Foxfire, when she was a level 1, I may have been the one to have um put that bogweed in your locker." He said cautiously. At the word 'may' though, Keefe gives him a look. "Fine, I was the one who put bogweed in your locker."

"It was you the whole time?!" Biana exclaimed and gave her brother an accusing look. "Why would you do that? I smelled horrible all day and it took me months to get my reputation back!" She yelled at him, getting up.

Sophie saw where this was going. "Hold on Biana, I'm sure Fitz has an explanation." She forced her friend to sit down. "Just give him a chance."

"Of course you would say that, you're head over heels in love with him. You'd forgive him for anything." Biana muttered only loud enough for Sophie to hear. Sophie blushed but turned back to face the boys.

"So? What's the reason for pranking your little sister?" She asked Fitz.

"Do I really need a reason? She's my little sister!" He said as if that explained it. Sophie remembered how she used to prank and tease Amy when she still lived with her human family.

"I guess not, that's how I was with my little sister when I lived in the Forbidden cities." Sophie agreed but felt a little sad now, she desperately still missed her human family. A single stubborn tear dropped from her eyes and she furiously wiped it away. Her friends didn't need to see her cry.

Fitz looked at her in a sympathetic way, obviously remembering the day he found her crying on the floor, the day she had to say goodbye to her human family. Forever. Biana put an arm around her and gave her a sideways squeeze. Even Keefe's smirk was gone, replaced with a sad smile.

"It's ok, I'm fine." Sophie said. "Anyways, who do you pick Fitz?" She asked.

"I pick Biana." He said shortly with one last look at Sophie. "So Biana, truth or dare?" He turned and asked his sister.

"I pick dare. I am not giving up any secrets." Biana said stubbornly. "So do you have a dare planned? Or do you need some time to think?" She asked her big brother.

"I'm going to need some time to think..." he trailed off and put on a thoughtful look.

"Ok." Biana said and leaned back in her seat.

Are you sure you're okay? Fitz's accented tone entered Sophie's mind. She gave a little jolt but otherwise was proud of herself for not being too surprised.

Yeah don't worry about me. Sophie replied.

Ok, if you're sure but I remember how hard it was for you to leave your family. He insisted with another transmission.

I'm sure, besides shouldn't you be brainstorming dares?

Yeah, I probably should. Fitz finished and Sophie felt his presence leave her mind.

Sophie noticed a sparkle in her peripheral vision and looked to her left. She thought it was just the crystal bench but saw a blue stone in the emerald grass at her feet. She bended over and picked it up. Weird, she thought I wonder why a crystal was just lying in the grass. Oh and now that I think about it, this looks like a leaping crystal to the Forbidden cities...

A/N: Oooh what's going to happen now?? plot twist! Why is there a forbidden cities leaping crystal? What's Fitz going to dare Biana to do? Find out in the next chapter! I hope you like the longer update, I know it takes longer to write but this update was over 1000 words. I'm pretty proud of myself and I hope you like it. Leave comments and PMs with dares or truths! I will make sure to use them if I like them! Vote, read, comment, and enjoy! As a side note, this story has exactly 100 reads! Thank you so much! See you in the next chapter ~ readerwriter6262