"Okay,okay. I know you are jealous about kang Hyejin kissing me. She always kiss me when we were doing homework too. But this lips has been taken by yours and I didn't like her to kiss me" firstly he put his index finger on his lips but then he put it on mine. My cheeks become pink so I look away.

"I was gonna make it out to you when you allowed me to sleep with you. And I already brought all my stuff for tomorrow " he pout and lay his head on my lap. I brush his soft hair and just keep silent.

"Why didn't you like me just like you brushed my hair?"

"I don't know" I raised my shoulder a bit.

"So? Can I sleep with you?" He lift his eyebrows. I put my index finger on my head and make the 'umm..' sound to think. Should I or not?

"Okay then. But don't do something foolish" I tell him and stood up. He fell down on the floor so I laugh. I go to my room and laid on the bed. I was about to sleep but I remember that I have a homework to do.

"Wonwoo-ssi can I copy your homework?" I said to the one who just enter my room. He gave me his book and I do it on my table. I rest my chin on my arm and copy everything. Then I feel sleepy so I close my eyes.

"Hyejin-ah, don't sleep. If you are sleepy, you can just ask me to copy it" he mumble and I stood up.

"Can you really do it for me?" I asked while rubbing my eye.

"Not without a kiss" he smirked. I lean closer and smash my lips to his. I pulled back after a few second. He was holding my hand and that part come again. He lick both of my lips. I blushed a little and let him do it.

"Are you done?" I asked nervously. He show me his hand to wait.

"Okay,done. You can sleep now" he hugged me for a sec and release me. I got to the bed and sleep. I don't know what he's doing right after that. Damn! I forgot to confess to him.

>>Morning>>

'neoneun nae chwihyangjeogyeok nae chwihyangjeogyeok'

I woke up and rub my eyes. Wait...our face is so close that I can't even breath. I sit and move slowly with my butt. I close my alarm that was totally noisy but he didn't hear it. I chuckle to see his face because his mouth is open.

I go take a shower and wear my uniform. But when I was about to wear my school shirt and I already wear my skirt on, i think wonwoo wrap his arm around my waist. My face was crimson red because I am half naked.

"You look sexy babe" he said in pervert tone.

"BYUNTAE!!" I push him roughly and wear my clothes when he was fall.

"Is my jagi embaress? I'm lucky to wake up at that moment. Your skin was totally fair but I just saw from the back and I didn't see on the front. But I see your bra is pink just like your face" He laugh and walk toward me.

"What the fuck! You really are a pervert. I didn't know you are a pervert like that. I hate y-" he cut me off by connect his lips to mine. I roll my eyes and kiss him back. He put his hand on my neck to push me deeper. I let him do whatever he wanted but just about the kiss. I pulled back and let us get some breath.

"I really hate you though" he smile cuz he know that I was jokeing. He kiss me again after a few seconds. I really don't care about it though so i kiss him back.

"Hyejin-ah, breakfast" Mingyu shouted. I pulled back and he pout.

"Why do he have to say that in the time like this?"he mumble.

"Hehe...You can go take a shower now" I chuckle and he ruffle my hair. I comb my hair before going down. I ate my breakfast and glare at Mingyu.

"Wae? Did I disturb your moment?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"How did you know that?" I raised my left eyebrow.

"By your reaction. Who are you going with to school? Me or Wonwoo?"

"Both" I blurt but it's for the best.

"Love ya" he made the tiny heart by his finger.

"Love you too"

"Hyejin-ah!!" Wonwoo exclaimed in my room.

"Be there for a sec!" I shouted back and ate my breakfast. I swallow the last piece and smile at Mingyu. "Oppa, please wash this for me".

"You are one naughty girl. He would just doing something to you like...you know" he said and take my plate. I nodded and blushed about the...you know.

"He would never do that to me or I'll just hate him" I muttered and go upstairs. I walk into my room and didn't see Wonwoo. Then I saw Wonwoo lying on the bed without any shirt on, just a pants. My face was burning red so I cover my face and look away from him. "What do you want from me?".

"Oh, jagi. I'm to lazy to put my shirt so can you help me wear it?" He put his arm around my neck. My face was crimson red and my head was about to explode. He push my shoulder to look at me. I saw his perfect abs and blush more harder. He smirked. "You don't have to feel shy about it. Come on, help me with it".

"I'm going to school now, bye" I go away from him and he grab my wrist. He put my hand on his stomach, which actually on his abs.

"I know you're embaress about this. Just forget about that and help me or I'm not going to school and protect you from those crazy girls" he whined cutely and I sigh cuz I need to help him.

"You are so lazy!" I yelled. He chuckle and stroke my hair. I sigh heavily and get his school uniform. He wear it then I button his shirt.

"You're already look like a wife" he smiling widely at me. Oh gosh, he look so cute!

"Shut up, pabo" I shut him up and he pout. I take a glance to look at his face, he was actually staring at me with his brown eyes. His staring face was cute. I wish I could see it all day. Uh..I forgot that he is an idol from seventeen. How about I sing and see how much he can rap for me. Smirking right now.

"Yah, jagi! Stop spaceing out"he shake me body and I was a little startled. I look at him and he keep staring at me like an idiot. Can I have a chance to stare YOU?! He wear his tie and I get his coat. Then I start the plan. I humm adore u song, he look a bit surprised but he just ignore me with a serious face. I was about to mumble a curse words but I just keep it inside.

"Are you singing adore u, jagi?" He asked.

"Ne, pabo"

"Don't call me pabo. Called me something sweet like...." he was thinking whole brushing his hair.

"Oppa? Yeobo?" I asked. He finish brushing his hair, he really look like the seventeen Wonwoo. He is so gorgeous.

"Yeah. Can you called me that?"

"Um..No" I reject. We go downstairs and start walking to go to school. I was between Wonwoo and Mingyu. Mingyu put his arm around my shoulder.

"Do you guys, do something like you know" Mingyu mumble. I hit his chest lightly with my fist.

"I told you we never do something like that!" I yelled and rolled my eyes.

" Yeh neoege gwansim manheo sinbal saijeu kkajido Oh Oh" I sang and next part was Wonwoo and Mingyu.

" a jigeum neo ttaeme burina"
" nareul sikhineun geon muriya"
"a jigeum neo ttaeme burina"
" moreugetda moreugetda eotteokedeun doegetji"

"Wow...it's awesome" I clapped that I can hear seventeen singing. Mingyu stroke my hair and smile cuz he know that I already know he's an idol. But Wonwoo didn't. I take a glance at Wonwoo and our face we're in a few centimetres. He was about to peck my lips but someone bothers.

"Wonwoo-ssi!!!" A familiar voice just shouted.

__________

Sorry for the late update... I'm so stress right now though. Pls don't forgot to vote. I love you all readers!!

Who do you the one interrupt them?... I know you already figure it out on just in 1 sec.