Chapter 1: First Day of High School

Start from the beginning

Both sides were glaring and smirking to each other until Chan Hyuk stood between them, arms crossed. Chan Hyuk's the only one who remained neutral between this rivalry. He didn't like his sister much because of her attitude problems and that made him not to be so close with her and her friends. He also didn't like Sung Jae and his gang because they would always call him names and would always make fun of him.

"Yah! It's not like it's world war 3 you know. Will you please stop this. We really should get going. We still need to check our room assignments and we're getting late." Chan Hyuk intervened.

"Oh dear brother, you sure know how to ruin the mood." Su Hyun commented and glared at her brother.

"Aww.. Four-eyes is concerned if we are late. How touching." Sung Jae exclaimed and his friends snickered.

"Oh! This is just great. Ok, I'm out of here." And Chan Hyuk stormed off leaving them behind.

So Hyun and Sung Jae glared at each other for the second time and turned their back from each other, ignoring each other's existece. They both were facing their friends now.

"Let's go." So Hyun and Sung Jae said at the very same time making the both of them look back at each other.

"Aishhh.. such a copycat." Sung Jae stated and walked away with his friends following him.

"Just you wait Yook Sung Jae. Your time will come soon enough. Just you wait..." So Hyun told herself.

"Let's go to class So Hyun-ah." Hayi tapped her friend's shoulders bringing her back to the present.

"Aishhh.. that son of.. They will face my wrath soon enough." Sung Kyoung's face was red in anger.

"OMG. How vulgar. Watch your mouth Kyoungie-ah. Someone might be watching." Suhyun reminded.

"Yah! Song Suhyun! Did you just.. You brat! Watch yourself from now on you get that? Aishhh!" Sung Kyoung put a thumb up in front of Suhyun and made a sliding motion across her neck. And Suhyun just rolled her eyes.

"So Hyun-ah, Kyoungie might be thirsty. She just gestured towards her throat. Should I get something to drink for her? Or did she wanted Suhyun to get the drink for her? She did point to her before gesturing to her throat." Hayi started to mumble and So Hyun was dumbfounded.

"Oh God, I hope we survive this school year. Or even just this day." So Hyun was hopeless.

NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS:

THE FOLLOWING STUDENTS ARE JOINING THE REGULAR CLASSES STARTING TODAY.

1. Cha Han Bin Year 1 Class 2

2. Choi Dong Hyuk Year 1 Class 2

3. Gu So Hyun Year 1 Class 1

4. Kim Ji Won Year 1 Class 3

5. Song Chan Hyuk Year 1 Class 1

6. Song Suhyun Year 1 Class 3

7. Soo Hayi Year 1 Class 3

8. Sook Jun Hue Year 1 Class 2

9. Yoon Sung Kyoung Year 1 Class 2

10. Yook Sung Jae Year 1 Class 1

-Gu Jun Hee, Head Chairwoman

"Yah! Does this make sense? Why am I in class 3 with Hayi? I'm not dumb like her, you know." Suhyun complained but Hayi just smiled innocently feeling happy that she will be with Suhyun in the same class.

"Watch it! Some people have big ears around here." So Hyun warned, glaring at the opposide side of the hallway where Sung Jae and the rest of his gang were standing and waiting for 2nd period.

And as soon as she and her friends stared at them, Sung Jae immediately made his way towards them and as if they were connected with some invisible ropes, his friends followed him.

"Hey CLASSMATE, please take care of me in the future." Sung Jae smiled at So Hyun and winked at the rest of her friends and his friends just snickered around him.

"What a show off." So Hyun exclaimed silently.

And the bell rang for the 2nd period. They all started to disperse and made their way to their classrooms. Just when her F4 friends were about to leave, So Hyun dragged them with her.

"What now?" Sung Kyoung asked bitterly after thinking about the fact that she'll be dealing with NEW faces in her NEW classroom soon.

"Chill!" So Hyun said calmly. "As for today, we must be very careful. Don't let anyone come into your 'personal bubble' okay? Kyoungie, watch your mouth and your temper."

"Okay, fine. Whatever you say." Sung Kyoung answered back.

"Suhyun, watch your actions and expressions."So Hyun continued and Suhyun nodded.

"And Hayi.. Umm.." So Hyun contemplated while Hayi waited.

" Suhyun-ah, you watch over Hayi." So Hyun concluded.

"Got it." Suhyun answered and Hayi just sighed, feeling disappointed.

"Okay everyone, we must survive this day no matter what." So Hyun put her right hand forward and the others did the same. "Flower Four!" So Hyun started.

"Fighting!" Everyone cheered in unison and they all went in their own assigned classrooms.

So Hyun was walking along the hallway towards her classroom. When she was about to turn right, a foot blocked her right foot and made her stumble a little. When she turned to know who was responsible, she saw Sung Jae, laughing.

"You!" So Hyun was lost for words being so angry. She turned her back from him and thought of ignoring him but Sung Jae grabbed her arm and made her turn around, facing him.

"What were you talking about with your friends just now, huh?" Sung Jae with his serious face, asked.

"What is it with you? Let me go!" So Hyun struggled to free her arms from his grip. He was just staring at her intently and she couldn't figure out what was going on. All she could do was stare back at him. After a few seconds of staring at each other silently, Sung Jae finally noticed what was going on and quickly released her.

"What are you and your friends so concsious about? It makes me want to know." Sung Jae smiled evilly and went inside their classroom. So Hyun could hear the squeals as soon as he entered.

So Hyun was left stunned and speechless. She still couldn't believe what just happened. After a while, she composed herself and started walking towards the classroom. As soon as So Hyun entered the classroom everyone stared and screamed in excitement. Everyone was smiling and greeting her at the same time and all she could do was smile back at these unfamiliar faces.