-66-

Ross and Dove's date
"So Ross, what movie is this?" Dove asked as they walked inside the theater and sat at the very back. "It's a horror movie." He boringly stated. "Really?" That meant if Dove got scared she'd be able to hold onto Ross.

"No, we're watching the forest it's not scary."

Dove nodded her head. "That movie is terrifying!" She told him. He rolled his eyes but since it was dark she wouldn't be able to notice that Ross was having the time of his life being on a date with someone other than the love of his freaking life Laura; not to sarcasm.

The only reason why he did this was because of her. "I-" Dove started to sisal but Ross shushed her. "Quiet, the movie is starting," he explained.

With Laura
"Hey friends!" The dorky side of Laura began to speak as Ariel and Maia walked into Ross's own house. "Who is ready for some laughter and tears...?Plus food?" Laura questioned holding up three different romance movies along with a huge tub of ice cream. Her friends smiled wide abs began to start their night of fun while Ross suffered inside of the movie theater.
--
"Oh my god John!" Ariel cried as the first movie ended. Maia cried as she licked her ice cream. "Why did we watch that it was so sad?!" Laura wiped some tears away from the face Ross would call beautiful everyday.

"what?It was your idea," Ariel sobbed.
"Hey, and I thought you guys were spying on Dove and Ross's date?"

"Well we were...but I trust Ross, well I wouldn't say I would trust him with my life but I think he's been making a great improvement on your guys relationship. So we won't need to buy just in case we hired Ariana since she hates Dove, and doesn't want anything to happen between them," Maia explained. I chuckled.

"Speaking of Ariana, she's calling. I'll put her on speaker," Ariel sniffed.

"Hey guys." A very low whisper greeted from the phone. "Speak up Ariana we can't hear you!" I said. All of a sudden I heard a bunch of shushes from where she was at. "Laura keep it down. The date is inside a movie theater."

"Oh, sorry." I whispered as low as her. Why did Ross take her to the movies? I told him to take her somewhere where they could communicate and interact so he could be rude to her and Dove will hate him! Wow, I sound like a bitch...

"Anyways, Ross looks like he could run himself over a few times.He's trying to watch the movie but Dove keeps getting all up on him. I think your plan is working though," Ariana confessed.

"Great okay, well call us back in ten minutes to update us. What movie is it anyways?"

"It's the forest." I state. Maia furrows her eyebrows. "How'd you know?"

"Ross took me to see it last weekend, he loved it and he said that the next time he goes to the movies he is going to see it again."

"That's right, and that's good because Dove hates movies like this. She is trying to hold onto Ross but he would push her away. I kind of feel bad, but I'll get over it." Ariana admits before hanging up.

"Now that's over with, I checked the time. Their movie is going to be over in a half hour, could we stay for 20 more minutes? I'm bored at home," Ariel asked.

"Yeah, sure I'll be bored alone anyways."

Ross and Dove's date
The movie ended and of course I loved it but Dove on the other hand hated it. She really did hate horror movies. But the thing was this wasn't even a scary movie. This was nothing compared to when Laura went with me. She freaking loved it almost as much as I do. Laura didn't complain one bit about it but all Dove did was whine about the whole movie the whole time. I'm glad I can finally go home to my Laura and go to sleep.

"Thanks Ross, I had fun..." She says almost sarcastically. "Whatever," I mumbled. "I sure hope we can go on more dates in the future,"

She can hope but I won't. I'll only hope that she leaves me the fuck alone. I just shrug and we begin to walk out to the parking lot until I heard a familiar voice.

"Yeah, I think their date went well," The girl who was Ariana laughed at her own remark. "Okay, well he's coming home now so I'm going to go. Bye Laura."
----
"See ya Dove," I say not even caring to be the gentlemen I was and get out the car to open her door. Nope. "Goodnight, call me when you get home." She smiled.

"Sorry, my phone died...and plus I'm very tired so get out please."

She sighed and hot out of my car.

I smiled wide and sped off to my house so I could see her.

With Laura
The girls left only about ten minutes ago, I took a quick shower and decided to lay back down on Ross's giant comfortable bed that still sneaky of him. It smelt so good!

I also was wearing one of his t-shirts. Of course it smelt like he was wearing the shirt. It was so big on me so I decided to just only wear the shirt with my undergarments.

A few minutes passed as I just lay on his bed because of how tired I was until I heard shuffling downstairs.

"Laura!" The male voice shouted from downstairs. I smile to myself. Ross was here. "Ross I'm in your room!" I shouted back. I quickly fix my hair and adjust my shirt before he saw me.

After I heard footsteps coming towards me, I finally saw him. "Hi," he smiled while looking me up and down. "Hey, come here." I tell him sitting up from his bed. He sat down next to me and stared at me for a while.

"What?" I question, hoping he wasn't staring at something on my face I didn't know about. "You're so pretty, especially when you wear my clothes. And I missed you." He admits.
I tried to hide the blush that was creeping up on my face. "I missed you too. Do you want me to make you dinner?Unless you already ate..."

"I know you know that I didn't eat and you know where I was. I heard Ariana talking to you. It's okay though because you can be my dinner." He whispered to me. I laughed at him. He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Pasta it is then."
------
Well how was it? Did you like it?
I hope you did....

I'm so happy right now guys!!!!

Don't forget to...
Comment
Vote
Share
Follow

Read my book of Raura and Auslly one shots!

Twitter: rauraisallIneed
(Excuse any errors)
Ship Raura
I love you to death
M.s.R